Enemies (Part 3)

A/N: your Kie's half sister but you guys are the same age. You and JJ are enemies but secretly like each other!

It's been a week since I've seen my Mom and Duke. They're blowing up my phone but I refuse to go. My Dad and Anna don't know why but I'm not gonna tell them.

Currently I'm sitting at my desk, suddenly the intercom goes off. "Yn Carrera down to the office, I need Yn Carrera down to the office." It says loudly. I furrow my brows in confusion but stand up and head out of the classroom.

All the pogues start to text the group chat. 'Yn are you good?' JJ texts. The rest of the pogue's send something similar. I quickly respond with a 'yes' and continue to walk to the office. Once I get into the office I get meet face to face with Duke. "Hey sweetie I'm here for your dentist appointment." He sends a fake smile at me.

I don't want anyone else to find out Duke and my Mom. The only people that currently know are Kie and JJ. "Ok." I fake smile back before getting my bag and walking to the car with him.

I hesitate to talk "Duke I'm-" I attempt to apologize but before I can, I get met with a punch to the face. He continues to punch me until I'm almost passed out. He yells at me about random shit as I lay my head on the window. I'm not even listening. There's blood spattered on the window.

Once he pulls up to the house, he drags me out of the car and continues to drag me until we reach my room. He shoves me harshly into my wall and then slams the door. He then quickly locks it. I start to bang on the door in desperation. "Let me out you fucking bitch!" I shout as tears fall down my cheeks quickly. Eventually, I realize he isn't gonna let me out. At least willingly.

I slide down my wall as I sob. I let my head hang between my knees. I continue to cry until I look up. I see that my window is un-locked from the last time I snuck out. Dukes such a fucking dumbass.

I pull myself off of the ground and slowly walk over to the window. I climb out and then quickly climb down the trellis. I flip off my house before running away. The only thing I have with me is my phone and the cloths on me. My Moms and Dads houses aren't to far apart.

I can tell that my face is covered in bruises and blood. Thankfully, nobody will be home though. I walk through my door and quickly run upstairs. I slam my door in frustration before flopping onto my bed. A few minutes later I fall asleep.

I wake up to the sun setting. I groan as I check the time. It's 5:32, so that means my parents will be home soon. After school Kie normally has a beach cleaning class that she goes too, so that's why she isn't here.

I pull myself out of bed and walk over to me vanity. I look into the mirror and see blood all over my face. I start to cry as I clean myself up. I know JJ and Kie will be on my ass about it. I finish cleaning the blood off and then walk over to my closet. I rub my eyes harshly before grabbing a dark green hoodie. I then grab some short, white, flowy shorts. After that I run downstairs and out the door. I hop into my car and speed off.

I pull up to a random beach and walk over to the water. I stand there for a long time until it's completely dark out. I decide to open my phone and see texts flood my screen. They all are from the pogues and both of my parents. Most of them are asking where I'm at. Some of them are about how their gonna 'whoop my ass.' If you couldn't tell, those are from my Mom and Duke.

I start to cry as I stare at my Moms texts. I know I'm gonna be in deep, deep shit the next time she sees me. I realize my legs are hurting so I sit down on a random branch that fell off a tree. I continue to sit there until I know it's very late. I stand up and decide to go to a surf shop. I know it's random but I don't wanna go home.

I pull up to the surf shop and walk in. I'm looking at the jewelry and see the best bracelet I've ever laid my eyes on. It has yellow, orange, and blue beads on it. There's a letter 'J' bead right in the middle. I quickly grab it off the rack and walk up to the counter.

I hesitate before placing it down on the counter. "This is a lovely bracelet, who's it for?" A sweet old lady asks. "It's for a..." I trail off. "A boy?" The lady finishes. I nod shyly "How'd you know?" I question. "Only a person in love will hesitate for two minutes about buying a simple bracelet for someone." She points out softly.

I let out a soft laugh before thanking her. I walk out of the shop and hop into my car. I drive back to my Dads house. I quietly open the door and start to walk upstairs. "Where were you?" Kie asks as she leaps into a hug. "Where'd you come from?" I ask in complete confusion as I hug back.

"I was waiting on the stairs for you, you've been gone all day!" She exclaims as she continues to hug me. "Why were you so worried?" I ask another question, normally she wouldn't care if I was out of not. "Ever since I found out-" she starts. "About my Mom and Duke, I know. It's not that serious!" I sigh in annoyance before pulling away from the hug.

I can tell she's about to say something about my face and the bruises, but before she can the door swings open. It's JJ. His face goes from excited to angry once he sees the bruises littering my face. "I'm gonna kill them." He angrily mutters as he engulfs me in a hug. "It's fine JJ, really. I don't care." I lie as I hug him back.

I can hear him saying something but I tune him out. The only thing I can focus on is the throbbing pain on my back. I start to cry as I fall to the floor. JJ grabs me and Kie runs up to us. "What's wrong? What hurts?" JJ asks quickly.

"My back. I can't-" I start to panic. It hurts so bad, I can't move my waist. JJ swiftly picks me up and rushes me out to the Twinkie. Kie hops into the drivers seat as JJ holds me in his arms. "JJ I'm scared I can't move-" I quietly say as my voice breaks. "I know, I know, it'll all be ok." He reassures me.

*Time skip*

I'm currently sitting in the emergency room. It turns out that when my Dad punched me I pulled a muscle, badly. I was filled with too much adrenaline that I didn't notice.

"JJ I wanted to say thank you for helping me today.. I also wanted to say I like you." I quickly say. He goes quiet, I watch nervously as he stands up. He walks over to the bed and kisses me. We continue to kiss until all the pogues walk in.

"Ew!" "Gross!" They all shout. Kie makes a fake gagging noise. We both laugh as we look at them. "Guess we don't have to tell them." JJ shrugs.

I nod in agreement "Guess so." I say.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this mini series! Lmk if you have any suggestions.