Soccer

A/N: your John B's twin and you and JJ are crushing on each other!

I normally don't go to school activities, however, my school is doing a fundraiser for the homeless and they invited my soccer team.

I walk out and onto the field, JJ at my side. Our school is going against Topper's school. I never knew he played soccer.

Well, that was until I saw him laughing obnoxiously with his teammates as they hauled their kook asses onto the opposite side of the grassy field.

We all get into our positions, the big lights beaming onto the field as the crowd starts to cheer. "Go!" The ref yells, blowing his whistle.

I quickly run down the field, getting open for the ball. I see the ball coming and I quickly obtain it and start to dribble over to the net.

Suddenly, Topper slams into me, which leads to him taking the ball and darting down the field. "Shit." I mutter as I chase after him.

It's too late, he scores and starts to chest-bump his buddies. His side of the stands start to cheer loudly and boo our team.

"You'll get it next time." JJ assures, patting me on the shoulder.

"Yeah." I nod with a grateful smile.

We soon return to our positions— the whistle blows. I run down the field, again. I look over and see JJ dribbling the ball through someone's legs.

He soon passes it to me, and I start to juke people out before finally scoring. We all cheer and high-five each other as Topper glares at me.

I furrow my brows as I watch him whisper something into his friends ear— they then laugh. I brush it off and quickly return to my position.

*Time Skip*

The score is five to five, the games tied. Whoever gets this goal wins it all. I would like that goal to be done by my team, of course.

I hear the all too familiar sound of the whistle blowing, leading me to immediately take off down the route I was instructed to run.

My teammate kicks it to me, I stop it with my foot before setting off in the direction of the net. All of my focus is on my feet, the ball, and the net that sits in front of me.

As I go to kick the ball, someone from the opposing team swipes my ankle. Crack. "Fuck!" I scream as I fall to the ground in pain.

I roll onto my side— my hands holding my throbbing ankle. I slam my fist onto the grass as I realize the extent of my injury.

"Yn!" JJ shouts as he runs over to me, his hand quickly landing on my arm as he kneels down.

"JJ," I basically cry. "he swiped my ankle." I wince as I dig my face into the ground— not being able to handle the pain.

"You're good, you're all good." He assures me as his hand hovers over my side. "Coach!" He yells over his shoulder.

"Yn, what's hurt?" My coach asks, running over to my injured self.

"My ankle." I groan as I use JJ's shoulders to prop myself up. "I need to get off this field." I mumble as I dig my palms into my eyes harshly.

"Yeah, we will." My coach assures as my other teammates make it over to us.

"I'll help." JJ says, picking me up effortlessly.

The crowd is silent— except for some whispers as I get carried off the field. I see the pogues run down the bleachers frantically.

They race over to us as JJ sets me down on the bench— the medic at my side. "That's not too good." The medic mumbles.

"Couldn't tell." I mutter sarcastically, scrunching my face up in pain.

I look up and see Topper fist bumping the guy who swiped my ankle. "Are you kidding?" Pope breathes out in disbelief as he stares at the two suspicious kook boys.

Topper smirks as he walks past me confidently. "Feel better." He cockily grins.

A/N: cliffhanger???