Enemies (Part 5)

A/N: I think this is gonna be the last part to this mini series so I hope you enjoy! Also sorry I haven't updated in a while!

*Yn's pov*

Me and JJ have been dating for a week. He's been the best boyfriend I could've ever asked for. Me and Kie made up.

Today is Friday, so I have to go visit my Mom. My parents don't really know what to do, I think they're trying to get full custody so I don't have to visit my Mom again, but I'm not sure.

"Hey, Mom." I plainly greet.

"Hey, Yn. Tell me why your father is trying to get full custody of you." She angrily shouts.

"I don't know.." I trail off, acting confused.

"Bullshit! Did you tell him?" She asks.

"No! No, I would never!" I defend. She doesn't believe me though, she throws me into a wall. There's an expensive piece of art on it, and it falls right onto me. She then gets mad over that so she continues to punch and kick me. After what feels like an eternity, she stops.

"Go to your room!" She shouts. I obey and slowly walk up the stairs. It's currently dark and I see Duke's car pull up from work.

"Fantastic." I sarcastically mutter before hopping out of the window. I walk to Kie's because I know that Duke will give me a piece of his mind once my Mom tells him what happened.

I hop into my room through my window and grab my surfboard. I throw it onto my roof before changing into a white bikini. I then throw on a royal blue colored hoodie.

I walk down to the beach and sit in the sand. I start to cry as I think about my parents and everything that has happened. I play with my necklace as I try to calm down.

Nothing is working.

"Hey, Yn! Is that you?" I hear someone shout. I look over to see my boyfriend, JJ. I quickly plaster on a fake smile.

"Yep, it's me JJ." I softly say.

"Why are you out here alone?" He questions.

"I was bored." I lie, I know he isn't gonna believe it though.

"Ok well I've missed you, I haven't seen you since school." He says before kissing me. I guess he hasn't noticed the bruises and cuts on my face.

I kiss him back before pulling away. "I should go." I quickly say as I back away.

"Why? Yn what's wrong?" He questions.

"Nothings wrong, just my Dad will be mad." I say as I continue to back up. I can see JJ scanning my face for a sign, of what? I'm not sure.

Suddenly, his face drops. "Yn, your face.." he says as he points at the dried blood. He noticed it.

"What blood?" I ask, trying to act confused.

"Your Mom did that to you, right?" He asks, sounding very sad.

"What? No." I deny quickly as I shove his hand off of my face. Before I can do anything else, he embraces me in a tight hug.

"It's ok." I try to assure him. I also think I'm trying to assure myself.

"No." JJ shakes his head as he continues to hug me. I try not to cry but fail.

"I can take them anymore!" I painfully sob out.

"I know.." JJ comforts as he rubs my back.

"What's so bad about me? I do everything they ask, hangout with kooks, get decent grades. I'm never enough for them!" I cry out.

"They're stupid to treat you like this. You're an amazing girl." JJ says.

"No, I'm not." I say as I pull away from his hug.

"Yes you are, I love you. your Mom and Duke don't matter. They're just some old ass people that have nothing better to do than treat you like shit!" JJ says.

"You love me?" I quietly ask as I softly smile.

"Yes, I love you." JJ confesses.

"I love you too." I smile.