Introduction

A/N hey woso fans. I'm trying this out as there isn't much women's footballers on Wattpad. Please lemme know if you like it and feel free to comment suggestions on how you'd like me to continue the story I'll write regularly if this works out ;).

Leaving my family is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. To leave school and say goodbye to my friends and move to a different country by myself to chase my dreams isn't easy. Australia is my home and I know I'll be back here for Matilda's camps but I'm gonna hate the cold weather in England. About 30 minutes from landing i get a message from one of the staff at Arsenal. Letting me know that Leah Williamson will pick me up from the airport as we will be roommates until i get settled into my own place.

After I collected my bag I walked through the exit to see Leah lent up against the wall staring at the ground as if to be bored. As I approach her, I call out "Leah!!" She looks up and gives me a hug and grabs my suitcase from my hands. Leah and I know each other from the under 17's World Cup we got along great. We walked into the car park and Leah put my suitcase in her boot. The drive home was long and I couldn't keep my eyes open with jet lag making me wanna sleep even though it was only 11:30am, Leah was laughing at me scaring myself away every few minutes. When finally arrived to Leah's house in north London where she show me in only to have blu (Jordan's dachshund) to run out to greet us. "I'm dog sitting whilst Jordan is visiting her family" said Leah. She showed me to her room and told me to have a nap before we went to meet the rest of the Arsenal team.

6 hours later I wake up to blu barking and loud greetings coming from Leah and someone else at the front door. I checked the time on my phone and got out of bed to jump into the shower to get ready. I step out and wrap a towel around me only to realise I'd left my suitcase in the living room down stairs, hair wet and only thing on was a towel I walk down the stairs and into the living room only to heard a voice "Hey" come from the couch. I look up to see a Katie McCabe giggling at me. "You right" she said, "ah yeh" I frustrated that I didn't know Leah had a friend over.  I grabbed my suitcase in one hand and tried to hold up my towel in the other to go back upstairs.

20 minutes later I'm ready to go and call out to Leah but with no reply. "She left earlier" called a voice in an Irish accent. "I said I'd wait for you when she got impatient" oh thats nice of you. "I'm y/n by the way" I said nervously, "yeh I know" she said confidently not even introducing herself as if I was supposed to already know of her (which I did). "So.....where are we going" I said as I looked up at Katie whilst tying my laces. "Some event at the training centre, for the new signings like yourself". Katie grabbed her keys and told me to get in car. The drive wasn't long but it felt like forever. Every now and then we would make awkward eye contact and she's like smile as I blushed and looked back down.

We walk into the centre and Katie opens the door into the dinner room for me. I finally see some familiar faces, kyra (cooney-cross) comes running up to me "ahhh I haven't seen you since the World Cup, I missed you" she said. "I missed you too" I said as I kissed her cheek. Kyra and I are like sisters we've grown up through football together. We sat at a table that had Leah, Alessia, kyra, Steph, Beth, Katie and myself (so a mix of new and old players). Kyra, Alessia and I started to get along really well. I looked to notice Katie looking at me from across the table and I got nervous again and looked back down.

After a few speeches I got up to go to the bathroom and as I sit down I hear the bathroom door open and shut. I wash my hands only to turn and she Katie pressed up against the back of the door of the exit. She turned and locked the door so no one could get it. "Hey Katie" I say "what's up?"  She says nothing but begins to walk into my direction. Getting closer, She whispers in my ear "you look stunning y/n", I blush. I back into the basins and she placed hands either side of me brining her face into mine and says "can I kiss you" before she finished I kissed her. We made out and it started to get intense, she lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist for her to press me up against the wall kissing down my neck and to my chest, leaving marks where she kissed me the hardest. "KNOCK KNOCK"  some one knocked at the door and panic rushed over me Katie put me down and I pushed her away from me as I ran over to the door. "I cannot let this be my first impression" Katie hid in a cubical whilst I opened the door to kyra and Alessia "hey y/n" said Alessia. Kyra grabbed my arm and Alessia came close only to say "Katie McCabe has been staring at you all night" kyra said. "yeh sure sure" I said "it's true" said Alessia. "She's so cocky, like where does she get the confidence" I  said knowing Katie was listening. "Well anyways y/n have you seen anyone you find cute" said Alessia. "Ahh, a couple yeh. It's a good looking team we're joining". Alessia, kyra and I left the bathroom giggling and sat back down at our table. I'd over heard Katie talking to Leah about something to do with Katie having work being done on her house and needed somewhere to stay. "Yeh, no worries Katie you can stay with me" Leah said "but there won't be a spare room for you is the couch ok?" She continued. "I don't mine Leah, thanks". Alessia, kyra, the other Aussie girls and I left the event to go have some more fun. We caught an Uber from the centre to a club that Steph and Caitlin had recommend. After a few drinks Steph, kyra and Alessia went home. Caitlin said "hey imma go, can I put you in a taxi?" Slurring my words and stumbling out of the bar, Caitlin called a cab and told them Leah's address. I'd fallen sleep in the taxi and I woke up to some one lift me out of the back seat. I opened my eyes for a second to see Katie's face carrying me inside, I shut my eyes again so she though I was still asleep. Leah must've gone to bed early as she has an England camp for the next few days. Katie opened the door to my room and placed me on my bed. She pulled off my shoes and tucked me in but as she was walking to the door I said "please stay, Katie" slurring my words. Katie laughed and said "okay". She hoped and bed next to me and I put my head on her chest and fell asleep. At some point in the night I woke up to get some water so I wasn't so hungover the next morning only to find myself under Katie's arm. I didn't want to wake her so I snuggled into her and went back to sleep.

8am the next morning I woke up to Katie trying to leave my bed. I rolled over and looked up at her forgetting why she was in my room. "You got pretty drunk last night, did you have fun?" she asked making me become aware of my headache and rubbing my forehead. "We've got training today what are you going to do?" Groaning I got up to try and deal with my hangover. Katie tried helping with making us smoothies but it wasn't going away. Katie could see my discomfort and said "I know some thing that might take your mind off it".