Bronze part 2

Y/n POV
She kissed me. I was in shock but then I kissed her back. It was amazing I hadn't felt like this in months. Until I heard
"Y/n?" I turned to see Katie standing about 20 metres away. Oh shit.

I pulled away from Lucy's grip and just stood staring straight at Katie. She turned and walked away. I caught up to her on the street and pulled her hand back.
"Please stop Katie"
"What could you possibly have to say to me right now?" She said
"Katie, you haven't touched me or kissed me in weeks. I feel like a stranger in our own house"
"So you want to break up?"
"No Katie, I just want us to go back to the way we were before..."
"Before what!? The accident that you caused" her words cut me like a knife and I flinched at her sentence. She instantly felt guilty I could see it all over her. She stepped closer to me and I just pulled away. Lucy stepped in when Katie tried to grab me again.
"Don't touch me" Katie shouted at Lucy as she turned and ran. My emotions had become too much for me and combined with the amount of alcohol in my system my legs stopped working. Thank god Lucy noticed and she caught me just before you fell.

Lucy had my keys in her hand.
"Hey lemme drive you home" she said into my hair.
"I'll catch an Uber from there"
"No.." I said
"No?" Lucy asked
"Let's go back to your hotel" I said, I didn't care anymore I just wanted to get my mind off things.
"Ahh ok, are you sure?" She asked
"Yes, yes I'm sure".

Lucy help me to my car and opened the passenger door and helped me in. She got in my drivers seat and put the key in the ignition. The drive wasn't too long and for some reason I couldn't cry and just stared at the road.

We pulled up to the hotel and Lucy handed my key to the valet and helped me out of the car. We walked arm in arm up to the elevator. When we got in the elevator I lent against the wall and Lucy stood about a meter back from me awkwardly.
"aghh that's enough" I said as I grabbed her shirt and pulled her body against mine. I stood in her shadow, she is a lot taller than Katie. We began making out and things got pretty heated. She lifted me and and I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"DING" the door of the elevator opened to reveal I little old lady who gasped at the sight.
"I..I..I'm...just going to get the next one" she said.  I smiled against Lucy's lips and continued what I was doing.

The door to her floor opened and she grabbed my hand pulling me out of the elevator. We made it to her hotel door and she fumbled around with the keys whilst still trying to make out with me.
"Ohh my god Lucy" I said laughing as I grabbed the key card out of her hand and opened the door myself.

The second that door opened she resumed to lifting me up and placing me against the wall in the hallway of her hotel room. I lent back for and second to admire the girl I had dreamed of since I was a teenager, licking her taste of my lips. I pulled on the hem of her shirt and before I knew it it was on the floor.

Lemme tell you when I said Katie had good abs they were nothing compared to Lucy's abs. Her abs were better than most guys I knew. I ran my fingers along the valleys and bumps of her stomach as I bit my lip.

I think that was Lucy's turning point because her eyes turned to animal and she looked at me like she was a lion and I was a zebra about to be her dinner. My dress was already on the floor before we even got to her bed. I was about to unbuckle my heels when she stopped me and said
"Leave them on" I nodded and started to pull on her pants. She slid them off and then my bra leaving me in just a g-strip (I had put on for Katie) and my heels.

Lucy was very good at what she was doing. She seemed to know every trick in the book at getting me off. But I noticed she wasn't getting any pleasure. "Hey luc, it's my turn to treat you" I said  as I began kissing down her neck. We took turns leave marks on eachother necks and collarbones. I kissed the whole way down her body until she suggested something, something Katie and I had never done. ✂️✂️

Lemme just say it was a bit awkward until we got our rythum but once we got it holy shit I didn't even know what I was missing. We grinded to hard against eachother and I was about to cum before her and she said "wait baby, wait for me" I tried so hard to hold it and I managed. She said "alright, go" ask we both release into eachother and onto the bed sheets.

I got up and laid next to Lucy as we both tried to catch our breath. I know we are footballers and all but jeez that was tiring.

Lucy and I laid in silence but I think the alcohol was starting to wear off and all I could think about was Katie. What have I done?