24 hours- part 1

I fall into my seat and Katie follows me. We were going to be travelling together for the next 24 hours (including layover). That wasn't going to be a problem for us. She is the only person on the planet I would happily do this with. Anyways we weren't going to be seeing each other for a while so we wanted to just enjoy each others company.

Hour 1
I put my leg over Katie's and pulled out a deck of cards, whilst I shuffled and dealt she rested her hand on the inside of my upper thigh and relaxed into her seat. We played a few different games and but I kept winning much to Katie's disgust. I'm normally terrible at cards so whenever Katie and I are with the Arsenal girls I go on her team so I have a fighting chance but I've learnt all her tricks now.

Hour 4
I could see Katie starting to get tired whilst we were watching a movie so I slid up the arm rest separating us and gestured to her to lay down on my lap. She slid down and rested her head and grabbed ahold of my hand. She slept for hours.

Hour 7
Katie had been asleep for a while when I started to feel nauseous. The doctors told me I might be a bit sick for a few days. I tried to talk myself out of the need to vomit so Katie could continue to sleep peacefully but eventually I had to shake her awake to I could rush out of my seat to go puke. I barely made the toilet emptying the contents of my stomach. Katie wasn't far behind me and she grabbed my hair to hold it back and rubbed circles on my back with the other hand. I started to cry as I hate vomiting.
"Katie go away, this is digesting, I'm disgusting"
"I'm not going anywhere and you know that baby" she said with a sympathetic smile. I vomited until there was nothing left in my stomach with Katie holding me the whole time. Eventually I felt alright to go back to my seat. Katie helped me up and grabbed my hand leading me back to our seat. On the way I pasted the girls Sam was sitting with Caitlin and Macca, and Steph was with kyra. Sam grabbed my hand as she noticed my red eyes for crying. "You ok?" She asked worriedly, Katie answered for me "she just got a bit sick from her concussion yesterday. I just smiled and nodded. Kyra handed my a piece of gum as I walked past her.

Katie and I sat down where she forced me to drink water to get fluids back in my so I didn't get dehydrated. Not to go into too much detail but it would've been impossible for me to have vomited anymore than I did.
"Thankyou for looking after me" I said as I looked up to Katie with tears in my eyes. "Of course, baby girl, don't thank me. That's what I'm for" as she kissed my forehead and pulled me into her chest. I cried myself to sleep in her arms. I cried half because I felt so sick and half because of how grateful I am. Katie is an angel and it's hard to believe that she picked me.

Hour 11
I woke up in Katie's arms at the plane landed in Singapore for our lay over. The Singapore airport was the biggest in the world so Katie and I didn't know what to do whilst we had our layover. We met up with the girls at the gate after we left the plane. "Where do we feel like going?"steph asked. We narrowed it down to shopping or the pool so we put it to a vote. I wanted to go swimming so when I put my hand up to vote and Katie noticed it she put hers up too. Swimming won the vote so we made our way. We almost got lost but the group got separated.

Katie and I made our way to the pool. We were the only ones there and thought we would wait for the others. Whilst we waited we went into the changing room to put our swimmers on. I told Katie to shut her eyes whilst I took off my pants and shirt to reveal a black Lacey matching set of lingerie. I noticed Katie open her eyes are I turned and covered my body. "KATIE, shut your eyes" I said "come on it's nothing I haven't seen before gorgeous" I blushed and got shy. She stood up and placed her hands on my body. She backed me against one of the walls and was about to kiss my neck when we were interrupted by the voices of our friends. Luckily enough I noticed with enough time to dart into one of the cubicles where Katie threw my bikini over the door.

Eventually we got into the water. It was cold so Caitlin and I were hesitant to get in when Sam and kyra had the brilliant idea to splash us. We
Shrieked in discomfort and shock when I yelled "oh you're on" I swam towards kyra and Sam, I pushed kyra under the water only to feel my leg being grabbed from behind. I was pulled backwards for my girls arms to wrap around me. "I got her" she held me tight for Sam and kyra to come catch me "you traitor" I squealed trying to riggle my way out of her arms but to no use obviously have you seen the muscles of this girls arms!? I turned to give Katie a face oh betrayal when she winked at my leaving my confused. Just before Sam and kyra got to me Katie dove under the water and lifted me up onto her shoulders "Ahahha I'm always on her side baby" she said. I started to wrestle with Sam and Kyra before Sam lifted kyra above her head as well. Macca and Caitlin decided to join the battle when Macca lifted Caitlin up. The six of us were battling it out with Steph videoing in hysterics. She put it on her story and we all reposted. We put a little poll up asking who would win and Katie smashed the votes of course. We haven't really been private about our relationship but we also haven't poster each other but we have a lot of fans rooting for us which I think is adorable.

Hour 12
The group was still messing around when you started to get more clingy to Katie. She either held me up in the water or held my hand or hugged me from behind, when she noticed I started to shiver. She's been protective over me since we met but ever since my head injury she's been extremely worried for my well-being. Once she noticed I was cold she grabbed my hand to lead me out of the pool. "We are hopping in the hot tub" she said to the group. I think the group got the hint and didn't follow us. I giggled as Katie lead me around the corner to the hut tub. She climbed in and held my hand to guide me in when she grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto her lap. I wrapped my arms around the back of her neck and started kissing her. Obviously we couldn't do much more than this in the public hot tub and our friends being 20 meters away but I could tell she wanted to. Her hands travelled all over my body and hinted at the clasp on the back of my bikini top. I stopped her.
"Not here kate"
She just sighed
"You know I want to"
"I just can't help myself after seeing you in at lingerie earlier" she said making me blusher forcing me to hide my face.
"Well you'll have to wait until after our game"
The realisation set in that she would have to wait that long before we could have sex again. "Awwwwr come on! Damn it"
"Won't it be just that much better, Mccabe, if you'd have to wait for it" I responded

We decided just to make out in the hot tub for a while before we had to get on our next flight.
Sam and Macca walked past us making out and didn't seem to care. They aren't really fazed by that stuff cause they do the same with their girlfriend. Kyra walked past wrapping herself in a towel when she called out "eewww I did not need to see that you two, get a room" as she shielded her head. Steph and Caitlin were last to walk past. It was awkward because I know Caitlin's last with Katie and I would hate to seem like I rub it in but I accidentally made eye contact with her as Katie was giving me a hickey, on my neck. I look away from her feeling bad as I know her past with Katie and I'm not that type of person so I pull away from Katie's hold.

"Out now girls, we have to go" Steph called being the mother of the group that she is. We reluctantly got out of each others space and the warmth of the hot tub to get back on the plane.

Another 12 hours here we come......