Move in with me?

I opened the door as Katie carried our suitcase through it. We were greeted by Leah and Jordan who were cuddled up together on the couch watching an Arsenal men's game.
"How's the trip, love bird" Leah said laughing
"Ahhh, it was amazing" I said
Leah and Jordan got up to hug us and as Leah pulled me in I told her that Katie asked me out. Leah pulled away with a shocked look on her face 

She smiled and look over, proudly at Katie who was laughing about something dopey that Jordan had said

Later that night
Leah and Jordan decided to cook for us and we ate together just catching up because Leah had been away and Jordan was a Villa now (😭).

After a while Leah and Jordan made their way to Leah's bedroom and Katie pulled me up to mine. "Your officially mine now" she said pulling me into kiss her. "Finally" I said reciprocating the affection. "But now we are girlfriends do you think you'd wanna move into mine when it's finished being renovated?" She asked nervously "OF COURSE KATIE, yes yes yes" I said excitedly. This would mean I wouldn't have to find my own place and we can live together. "So when are the renovations finished?" I asked Katie to see when we would be roommates. "Ahhh, it's been done for a week" she said "what?" I asked, "yeh it's been done for a week I just didn't want to live there without you and we've had so much fun at Leah's so I decided I wasn't going to go back there until you were coming with me" she said. I was so happy that I decided to reward her if you know what I mean ;)

1am Katie's POV
y/n and I had some fun before we fell asleep in each others arms. I woke up and walked down stairs to grab a drink when I was met my Leah sitting on her bench top. I'm guessing her and Jordan had been doing the same thing that y/n and I were doing.
"Hey lea" I said
"hey Kate"
"So you and Jordan been doing well?"
"Yeh I think so, her leaving arsenal has been hard and we don't get to spend that much time together at England camps so we decided she would come to London after camp"
"Yeh I've really missed seeing her around" Katie said
"Anywaysss you and y/n" Leah said leaning in
I blushed and said "what do you know"
"Well y/n told me, she seemed pretty excited"
"Yeh I really really like her, about that I've asked her to move in with me, it saves her finding her own place"
"Thank god i won't be third wheeling" Leah said
"Ahahah, Leah you'll miss us"
"Mhm, are you sure it's the best idea to be moving in together this early in your relationship?"
Katie sat next to Leah and wrapped her arm around Leah's shoulder.
"Leah, I've never felt this way about anyone in my entire life. She makes me feel young and she is just the most stunning girl I've ever seen"
"Ok Katie, I just want what's best for you. But please know I'm always her if you need me"

Leah and I had talked for a while before I decided to go join my beautiful girlfriend who was sleeping soundly. I hoped into bed as she woke up reaching for me. I put my head down on the pillow and pulled her into me and that's where we spent the whole night.

The next morning- Y/n POV
I woke up in Katie's arms and I didn't want to leave them. I moved closer to her and kissed her, waking her up. She opened her eyes to see mine staring back at her and she smiled.
"Good morning lover" Katie said
"Morning Kate"
She asked "how'd you sleep"
"I don't know why I sleep the best in your arms" i giggled.
"Come on we have match day minus one training" I said

Katie and I walked downstairs to see teary goodbye between Jordan and Leah. Katie and I looked at each other empathetically and went to hug the couple.

After Jordon left, Katie, Leah and I carpooled to the trading centre. Everyone was really excited to see each other as they had either been on international break or holidaying. I ran to Alessia and kyra and we all had i big hug. England had matches through the break but Australia didn't so Alessia was playing games whilst Kyra went back home (that why Katie and I went away).
"Kyra, you got so tan" I said
"Yeh ahaha, it's winter here but it's summer back in aus" she said
"Aghhh I miss it so much" I said
"Nice goal in the England vs USA game less"
"Aww thanks, I had to scored that one after I missed the first two shots" we all laughed.