Nights like these 🌃

The drive home was nice. It was cold and rainy outside but warm in the car. My knee was killing me and Katie could tell. Every no and then I would flinch when we slowed down or turned a corner, making Katie feel really guilty (as she was driving). "I don't wanna go home yet Kate" I said
"Aight, what do you wanna do?" She responded
"Ummmm....can we drive to the lookout?" I asked. "The one at providence square?" She ask "ahh yeh" I said.

Katie and I arrived at the lookout over the city she helped me out of the car as the weather had cleared up

Katie and I arrived at the lookout over the city she helped me out of the car as the weather had cleared up. There was no one else around just her, the stars and I. It was beautiful. We went and sat on the bench in each others arms. I was getting colder as I moved closer into her. "Y/n, you're already injured I don't want you sick too" she said sounding worried. "Let's hope back i the car" she said standing up and grabbing my hand.

Katie turned on the air conditioning and I started to warm up. I sat up trying to ignore the pain in my knee, I pulled her face into mine and kissed her. Things started heating up as we made out. She unbuckled her seatbelt and leant over me to unbuckle mine. I pulled on her shirt gesturing for her to mount my lap but she paused "I don't wanna hurt you y/n" she said, "I'm fine Katie, come on" I said staring into her eyes. Katie climbed over into my seat and sat up in my lap. Her and I's hands were all over each others bodies as she leant down and pulled me seat back so she was over the top of me.

The drive home was a little awkward. We really just had sex in public I though to myself and smiled a little. Katie noticed my smile and ask me "what is it baby", "nothing" I said laughing, "come on now you have to tell me" she said, "we really just had sex in your car in public Katie" we both laughed a little then it got awkwardly quiet again. "I really have so much fun with you y/n" Katie said moving her hand onto my knee. "Your injured and still wanna have fun, I can really see this being my forever" she said nervously. "I blushed and moved my hand onto her bicep "I feel like we were meant to meet Katie, what are the chances I get signed to arsenal, you are living with Leah at the same time as me and for you to even acknowledge me" I said. "Of course I would acknowledge you y/n, have you seen yourself?" She said looking me up and down, "oh so you just like me for my body then?" I flirted. "Of course" Katie said sarcastically "you're just fishing for compliments my love".

Katie and I got home and got ready for bed as Katie has a game tomorrow.

Katie's POV
I'm getting changed when I here my door open. Y/n and I have separate rooms in my house but we haven't slept apart since we moved in. We just take it in turns for who's bed we share. I'm really really falling for this girl and we've only know each other for a couple months. Is it too early to ask her to marry me? I though to myself. As that thought enter my mind my girl entered to room in nothing but her undies and one of my t-shirts. She jumped into my bed and rolled over waiting for me to join her.