Winners

Katie and I got dressed. I caught her staring at me a couple times as we were both still in a daze from how amazing what we just did was. "You know, that's the best sex I've ever had" I told her "yeh it was alright" she said teasingly "heyyyy" I said in a whiny tone "I'm only joking babe it was amazing, you are amazing" she said kissing me before walking upstairs to get ready.

Katie and I drove back to the training ground and snuck back in so nobody even knew we left, of course less and kyra knew but they weren't snitches. Katie's arms are wrapped around me kissing me all over my face as we walking back into the room. Less and kyra start laughing uncomfortably, Leah who was sitting next to them just looked confused and said "what's so funny?" Alessia slid across the bench and whispered into Leah's ear and she just looked at us shocked then disgusted "jeez you two, can't keep it in your pants for one day" Katie responds with "hey she was injured for ages so it was me doing all the work" her comment made the girls cringe and wanna puke. "Ahh y/n you've got something on your neck" Leah said, Katie's looked down and made a guilty face before I ran to the mirror "fuck Katie" I said fustrated "you've left a hickey right on my neck" I said slapping her arm. Kyra and Alessia lost it, I swear they laughed at it everytime they saw it. "Good thing the jerseys have collars, other wise you'd be in the dog house, Katie" Kyra said only sending Alessia and herself into more hysterics.

It was nearly time to get in the couch to the stadium. Katie and I were being all lovey dovey on the bus making Beth and Viv who were sitting across from us cringe. We got into the change room and I could finally stop trying to hide my neck with my hand when I put my jersey on. Jonas entered the room and scared to the whole team before making eye contact with me and asking me to step out of the room. I looked back at Katie a little bit panicked as I thought we had been caught. I step outside when Jonas tells me "how are you y/n"
"Yeh I'm good, hbu?"
"Good, how would you like to play today"
I sighed in relief not only because Katie and I weren't caught, but because I would finally be playing for the club of my dreams.
"OMG are you serious?" I asked
"Yes but you won't be starting"
"That's fine, Jonas, Thankyou"
"I'll bring you on in the 60 minutes ok y/n"
"Yes yes Thankyou"
I walked back into the room with Leah, kyra, Alessia and Katie's eyes glued to me trying to read my facial expression. "I'm playing!!" I say to them they all sighed in relief and then hugged me.

Katie led the girls out of the tunnel as they lined up to shake hands.

The whistle blew and Rachel Daly kicked off. It was fast and physical in the first 15 minutes. I was sitting on the bench anxious to play, but I knew I had to wait until the hour mark. Finally, there was a corner and Steph Catley delivered it beautifully into the area. The ball struck miedema's head but hit the crossbar as she couldn't get over it in time. The ball ricocheted off the crossbar and fell just outside of the 18 yard box. Where the one and only Katie McCabe was stand she stuck the ball into the back of the net, the crowd went wild and she ran over to the bench to hug the substitutes. After it was time to resume the game and the rest, blow the Whistle Katie quickly kissed me and ran back on. But as they say, the worst time to concede is after a goal. Anna pattern received the ball out on the wing and passed it into Jordan who was playing number 10 role, she passed it to Rachel Daly ms Rachel passed it back to her before she struck and hit the back of the net 1-1. "Fuck" Jonas yelled.

The whistle for half time went and the team all met in the locker room. Normally sub stay on the pitch and kick the ball around, but I knew that I was going to be subbed on 15 minutes into the second half, so I decided to go in and listen to what Jonas had to say.

To my surprise Jonas wasn't angry. He was level headed and began talking through tactics. He decided to take a big risk in changing the formation of the pitch and part of that change was bringing me on at half time. Our normal formation is 4-4-1-1 and she changed it to 4-4-2 meaning I was going into striker alongside the goat herself, Vivianna Miedema I felt bad as I was subbing off less but her and kyra were very happy for me.

We run onto the pitch as the commentator announced my name to my surprise, the crowd was chanting my name. Katie ran over to me and hugged me, pointing to the crowd, "they love you and so do it, believe in yourself and show Jonas what you've got" alright I say tapping her side as we ran to our positions.

It was a long second-half with pretty equal possession. Arsenal was shocked by this as they underestimated Aston Villa. It's was nearly full time still at 1-1 when Jonas told manu to sit down so we could have a team talk. "Come on girls we really need these three point if we want to over take Chelsea".

The game started back up and we were given two minutes of injury time. I knew what I needed to do and I wanted to do it for my girls. I received the ball from Kim who is playing centre mid. I was running at the goal and picked my spot in the bottom corner just as I was about to shoot I received a dirty tackle in the box from someone called Ruesha littlejohn. Katie ran over to see if I was ok, with worry in her eyes, I told her I was fine as the ref blew the whistle for a penalty. One Katie knew I was okay. She ran over to Ruesha and shoved her. "What'd your fuckin problem" she said "aww someone's got a protector" she said looking over at me. As I was being checked on by the ref Kim picked up the ball. She walked over to me and pulled me up patting me on the back saying "good job, now do you wanna take it?", "no no Kim it's all you" I said "y/n it's your debut, you won this penalty and it's from your girlfriend's ex" she said as I looked over at the ref who yellow carded Ruesha but that card turned to red and Katie got a yellow one when they started to fight. Kim and I ran over pulling them off each other as the ref sent Ruesha off the pitch.

After the situation calmed down Kim walked back over to me and handed me the ball saying "it's like it's written in the stars". I smile and hug her as she steps out of the box. I placed the ball on the spot and awaited the refs whistle. I blocked out the noise of the crowd and just centered myself thinking about nothing but where the ball is going to go. I remember something my dad told me "the second you start to walk backward to kick that ball thinking stops". I saw my spot and before I knew it the net rippled and then crown then crazy. I felt arms wrap around me back as I was lifted onto her shoulder just to look down at my girl. The ref blew her whistle and the team dog piled us.