I guess they know now

Katie has been driving me to training because she still staying at Leah's. She's not sleeping on Leah's couch anymore though ;). Before people knew about us we had to part ways in the car park and walk into the training centre separately, but now they all know due to some unfortunate circumstances.

Katie's POV
Y/n and I are walking into training as I look down to see her gazing up at me. Jeez I love the way she looks at me. I smiled down at her grabbed her hand before wrapping my arm around her shoulder. I didn't mind being PDA (public display of affection) with y/n and I've never been like that with anyone else.

Y/n POV
Just before we walked into training katie stops and pulls me back into her. Pressing me against her body. She is about to kiss me when I hear giggling coming from the car park we had just walked from. I swerved Katie's kiss and turned to see my two best-friends Kyra and Alessia mocking katie and I. I think katie got shy or embarrassed and walked into the centre alone whilst I stayed to get annoyed at my two friends.
"Oooooh" Alessia said
"So gross" kyra said whilst laughing
"Hey if you had a smoking hot girlfr..." I said pausing mid sentence realising we weren't actually girlfriends yet.
"That's awkward" kyra said looking at Alessia as they began to lose it of laugher.

Katie's POV
I really like y/n and I think I'm going to fall pretty hard for her but I sometimes forget how much older I am then her. Like Alessia and Kyra mocking us in the car park isn't something my mates would do to me but it's completely normal for girls their age. Y/n is quite a bit younger than any of my exes but she just makes me feel so different, she makes me laugh and feel like a teenager again which is perfect because I'm so sick of having to act old. Becoming the captain of my country at 21 and dating Rue who was older than mean forced me to grow up so fast especially since Rue and I got so serious. Y/n makes me feel so different to how she did.

Y/n POV
I'm sat in the locker room changing my boots when I realised I didn't have my training shirt on under my hoodie. I was searching for my backup kit through my locker and then my kit bag until I had finally found it but by the time I'd found it the locker room was empty everyone had left to go out onto the pitch. I took my hoodie off the put my shirt on facing the wall before I feel her warm hands slide around my waist and onto my stomach. A turn to realise it was my girl. She began to kiss my neck before I turned to return the affection. Katie went onto her knees as she kissed down my abs and began to tug on the hem of my shorts.
"Katie no here" I said reluctantly
"Come on, have some fun y/n" she said looking up at me.
"We don't have time Kate" I said
She sighed before I said "ok I'll make a deal with you, you know how we always shower after training? Well if you training well enough I'll reward you and we can shower together." Katie liked the sound of that and ran out of the locker room telling me to hurry after she left.

Training was fun. We didn't have to do fitness training it was mostly team building exercises and shooting practice. We did a drill for long free kicks and Katie and I get battling it out to see who would be on free kicks during the games this season. It's always been Katie so now that I've come in and competing got her job shes getting very jealous. There was one point in a shooting drill where we were on opposite teams and she tackled me as I was about to shoot. She took my legs out from under me and I fell pretty hard but not before I realised the ball that shot straight past Manu. Katie hit me so hard that she fell on top of me. The team gasped at how hard Katie had tackled me and she said "shit y/n, I'm so sorry, are you alright?" I could tell she felt really guilty and hated the idea that she might have hurt me so I said "did I score" as I smiled up at the sky and opened my eyes to give Katie a menacing look. Katie laughed as she got up off me. "Come on love birds" Leah yelled out across the pitch making me blush. Katie put her hand out to pick me up off the pitch, but as I was about to be on my feet, she let go and laughed at me. She thought she was so funny.

Training was near ending and the team were in the little groups just talking. I was backed up against the fence, drinking my water before a certain brunette walked up to me. She placed her hands over me against the fence and said "how'd I do?" With a smirk. "Mhhhh I though you did really well until that tackle" I said. Katie got a guilty look over her face and looks like she felt really bad "ahahahha I'm just kidding" I said making her face change. "Come on then" I grabbed her hand and took her back to the group where Jonas finished up and told us to get some rest for the game on Sunday.

Katie and I were ahead of the group walking back. Katie had my hand in hers and was pulling me to walk faster. " come on Katie I'm sore" I said katie just looked down at me and scooped me up, one hand supporting my back the the other had my legs. I wrapped my arms around her neck and snuggled into her giggling. Katie watched as I grabbed my toiletry bag from the locker room.

The timer is ready to take a shower, the rest of the team were in the locker room. Katie grabbed my bag out of my hand as I could tell the team knew what we were planning on doing as Beth called out across the room "don't be too long you two, we've all got to shower as well" making the whole team laugh. Katie put out stuff down outside the shower as she began to kiss me. As she kissed me she walked me backwards into one of the cubicles and turned to lock us in. We started making out more passionately as we ripped each others shirts off then the rest of our clothes admiring each others bodies. She reached over me whilst still kissing me and turned the water on. Katie when back down onto her knees and told me to put one of my legs over her shoulder so she could get better access. She kissed all around before she inserted her tongue inside me making me moan a little trying to stay quiet. She looked up at me and asked "are you ready?" Showing me her hand she started with one finger inserting it and slowly thrusting it inside me. I put my hand against the cubicle wall and opened my mouth towards the ceiling, trying not to be too loud. Katie then put in a second finger and I knew I was going to cum. She began going fastest and harder until I realised all down her arm. She stood back up to keep kissing me whilst I felt all around her perfect, tanned, muscly body. I told her it was her turned only for her to seem shocked. I don't think she knows she's not the only girl I've been with. I went down on my knees and started kissing down her body. She kneeled down with and a sat against the back wall of the shower spreading her legs for me. I went down on her making her moans get louder and louder. I kissed her lips one more time so I could surprise her by sticking two fingers inside her quickly. This made her gasp and look at me impressed. I continued getting faster and faster whilst I began flicking her clit and her nipples. Soon enough she came and we both sat up catching our breath.