Our first time

I looked up at Katie realising the tone she said her words in. She looked down at me and placed her hand around my waist pulling me closer to her. We made out in the kitchen with our hands all over each others bodies before she lifted me up onto the bench and began to kiss down my body. She lifted my shift to kiss down my abs and tugged on it as if to ask to take it off. I lifted my arms are she slid my shirt off. She stared at my body and bit her lip before resuming kissing me. "I want you, all of you" she said slowly. I slid off the bench and into her body as I started to kiss her neck. "Can I take this off you?" I said pulling on her shirt, Katie nodded as I began to pull it over her head admiring her tanned, toned body. She placed her hand behind my head and pulled the hair tie out saying "I like you better this way" as my hair fell over my shoulders. As I moved my hands over her shoulders to her chest she placed her hands around my back and lifted me up. "Let's take this to your room" she said. Carrying me up the stairs and placing on the bed all I could do was stare at her. I sat on the edge of the bed as she began kissing me again, I laid down the she crawled on top of me making her sad down my body unclipping my bra she kissed my boobs, then down my stomach before she got to my waist and looked back up at me. She helped me slide my shorts off and then my underwear "do you wanna do this?" She asked me, "mhm" I said biting my lip. Her lips followed down my stomach before she slid her tongue inside me making me jump a little. She wrapped her arms around my legs and slid me closer to the edge of the bed where she could get a better hold of me. She continued to go down on me as my moans were getting increasingly louder. Katie was very good with her tongue and before I knew I came. Katie moved back up to me and kissed my mouth. "Do you still feel hungover, baby?" She asked me and I had completely forgotten all about it.

I laid on Katie's chest for a while whilst she played with my hair, we didn't take much I thing we just like being in each others company, we fell asleep. "SHIT" she shouts shaking me awake, "training starts in 20 minutes" we both jump out of bed and are running around throwing our training kit at each other trying to get changed as fast as we could. "Come on, Katie" I yelled as I stood at the front door with my keys and my phone. "I'm coming" Katie shouted as she ran last me out the door. I drove us to training which was about 15 minutes away so we were quite late. We run through the Arsenal women's car park to notice it was nearly full meaning we were to last ones in. "I'm usually early" Katie said sounding stressed. We run through the building to notice the team we're already out on the pitch. We jumped on the bikes and rode as fast as we could to where the girls were warming up. "Phew" I said "we aren't too late". Katie and I sat down on the pitch changing from our sneakers to our studs before I picked up her and my gps. I looked up to see kyra and Alessia looking shocked at Katie putting my gps on for me. "Done" she said quickly touching me sides. We jog over to the rest of the team as Katie apologised to Jonas. Some of our teammates were giggling and the others had shocked looks on their faces Alessia and kyra included, only for me to look over at katie who was looking down to see number 2 on the front of her kit. "Oh shit" I whispered to myself as I looked down and noticed 15 on the front of mine. What a great way to make my first impression I thought to myself. Katie and I looked up at each other embarrassed. Jonas called out "groups of 3" as I grabbed Alessia and Alessia grabbed kyra making us a group, "what the fuck y/n" Alessia said in a quiet voice. "Please don't tell me you guys had sex" Kyra said, I just looked up guilty as the two of them broke into hysterics "1 night here and you've already got a girl" said kyra punching my arm. I looked up to see Katie looking at me from her group with Viv and Vic, I blushed only making her smile. The whole team knew about us and for some reason I wasn't mad. I liked the idea of Katie and I.