MD-1

I've been avoiding Katie's calls for the last two days. She's left me about 100 messages trying to get me to pick up. I eventually responded telling her I'm not gonna speak to her until after the game two reasons for this because I want to beat her team and because the night after will be that much better if we aren't in contact you know gotta keep them chasing.

Sam woke me up by opening the blinds which were closest to my bed.
"Ahhhh Sammmm"
"Rise and shine"
"Come on, I'm trying to sleep here"
"Nope, one down side to rooming with the captain is that we have to be early"
*I just groaned*

We made it to breakfast, and I sat down on the table that Ellie, Hayley, kyra and Charlie. I hoped up to grab a protein shake and a fruit salad and sat back down. We were just chatting until kyra brought up to me that Katie has been bugging her to tell me to respond to her.
"Can you please just respond to her so she leaves me alone"
"Nah it's for her own good, there is no way I'm letting her win the game"
"Mmmh it's more than that" kyra said
*I just blushed a little*
"Ohhhh, it's foreplay" Ellie said giggling with Hayley
"Ewww gross, come on guys"
"Yeh y/n, you and Katie have a hotel room booked after the game don't you" Hayley said
"How'd you find that out?"
"Kyra told us" Ellie and Hayley said
"How does kyra know?"
"Katie told me" Kyra said
"Damn it Katie" I whispered under my breath
"It was her idea and how do you even know we are going to do that stuff?" I said
"Come on, why else would you book a hotel if you could stay at camp? Plus this is the longest you've been without each other since you got together" Hayley said
"Ew, I'm not talking with you about this stuff guys"
"Oh your in for a long night" Ellie said making me blush and kyra start to gag.

Steph and Sam got up to present some of the debuts with the caps with their legacy numbers on them.

At the end, Steph told everyone to go back to their rooms and get ready for training.

For some reason, Matchday -1 training is always my favourite. We aren't pushed too hard and we kind of get to have a bit of fun and then ice baths for recovery which I like more than most of the girls.

We played a few possession games and then finished up a shooting drill. I was working my arse off to try to secure my first spot in the starting 11. I didn't miss a shot, and Tony pulled me aside just before training ended.
"Your in" he said
"WHAT REALLY, THANKYOU!!" I said whilst hugging him.
"What number do you want?"
"Can I keep four?"
"Yep all good, congratulations y/n. I wouldn't of selected you if I didn't think you were good enough now show me tomorrow what you showed me today"

A/n sorry it's really short, next part is coming soon :)