24 hours- part 2

Hour 13
We had 30 minutes to be back at the gate so we had time to shower but with there only being six showers Katie and I shared. I think she struggled when I turned the water on and began to slide my wet bikini down my legs and over my head. I could see her eyes trailing my body as the water ran down it. She look off hers too. I turned around to wash my face the water as I felt her hands grab my sides and run down my body to my ass. She kinda just kept her hands there until I stepped away and laughed. Katie kept trying to kiss me but I was swerving her (to her annoyance). I switched with her so she could get under the water but when she noticed I was getting cold she pulled me into her body and held me close so we could both have the warm water on us. I just cuddled into her whilst I waited for her to be down.

She turned the water off a grabbed my towel from over the door and wrapped it around my shoulders squeezing them in the process before she wrapped her towel around herself. Katie and I started getting changed but this time I couldn't help but watch her toned, tanned body. Her abs, her quads, her back and my favourite her arms 😍.

You know what I'm talking about ;)

Once we were changed we met up with the girls and walked to the gate. Katie was being all clingy and touchy so I'm guessing some of the girls got the wrong idea about why we spent so long in the shower.

Hour 14
Once again we got comfy in our seats this time kyra and Steph decided to join in the fun of cards so I moved onto Katie's lap and Steph and kyra shared my seat. Once again I was beating Katie. Every time I won and rubbed it in her face she would squeeze my leg or side making me jump.

Hour 16
Katie and I have been trying to learn Spanish together but lemme just say I've picked it up a lot quicker. To be fair I studied it in high school and Katie's accent doesn't make it very easy for her.
"Listen Katie, tu hablas Español"
"Si, yo hablo espanol"
"Yes Katie that it, te quiero hasta la luna y más allá"
"Huh?" Katie said
"Nothing" I said as I blushed
"Come on, not fair, tell me what you said"
"Nah eventually you will figure it out"
Katie just pouted so I decided to whisper it in her ear.
"I love you to the moon and back" I said
"Awww is that really what you said?"
"Mhm"
"Te amo" is all she knew but that meant enough got me.

Hour 22
Katie and I had slept for the last 6 hours before we were interrupted my the flight attendant with our food.

Katie and I just ate and chatted when I brought up the topic of our Australia trip.
"So what do you wanna do?" I asked
"I want you to teach me to surf" I just laughed nervously in reply.
"You know you're going to meet my family" I said
"Oh jeez I forgot about that" she said
"It's fine they'll love you"
"If you say so, they won't care about our age gap?"
"Nah I don't even care what they would have to say, I love you and you love me and that's all that matters. Not that you should be scared ahah"

We kept talking about our trip and were both getting very excited about it. We would spend the first two days at my home town, three days in Brisbane to bring back the World Cup nostalgia, go up north and do some snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef and end up in back Sydney.

Hour 24
The plane lands back in my home country. But unfortunately it's time to say goodbye.

I made sure that Katie got through Security all good and I waited for her uber to pull up. Finally it arrived and the driver came and grabbed Katie's bags. I kissed her goodbye and squeezed her tight. I could feel the nerves on her. She had a choice to fly out with her Ireland teammates so she wouldn't be alone but wanted to fly with the Aussie girls instead so she would spend an extra day with me. She shook a little and I reassured her she was going to be fine. I told her how everyone over here is nice she doesn't have to worry.

I waved goodbye as the car pulled off. Wow this is a weird feeling, I thought. I haven't been without her in ages. Anyways time to focus. I cannot let her beat me.