What now?

Katie and I have been in heaven. Whilst Leah has been in England game it is like Katie and I shared a hour together. Katie and I had only been hooking up for a week but she already feels like my person.

Katie's POV
I'm not really to type to express my emotions or vulnerabilities but y/n just brings out my soft side. I never felt the way I do with y/n with Ruesha or Caitlin. I really wanna ask her to be mine and I think I will. Leah's coming back today so I'm going to talk to her about how I should go about it then.

Leah's POV
Katie is one of my best friends at Arsenal and we have the most fun together but I recently let her stay at mine whilst I was away. She wasn't the only one because y/n a 20 year old Aussie girl has also been staying at mine. I've heard things from y/n and some of the other Arsenal girls that a thing had started between them and I think they are perfect for each other.

Y/n POV
Katie called out for me to come down stairs "Y/n come down 'ere"
I ran down asking "what's up Kate"
"Let's go get Leah from the airport" she said
"Race you to the car" I said getting a head start as she took off after me are we nearly reached the car Katie grabbed my sides and pulled me back to overtake me with her competitive side coming out. As she pulled me back, I slipped into her, causing her to fall back and then me to full onto her. I rolled over laughing at the fact Katie and I had both just slipped over on the street as I laid on top of her. She kissed me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I got up hesitantly saying "come on we've got to go" as I pulled out a hand to help Katie to stand up.

Driving in the car Katie had her hand high up on the inside of my thigh moving it every few minutes to change gears. I just gazed at her for the drive. I only noticed a about 20 minutes into the drive that we were going the wrong way from the airport.
"Katie, we're going the wrong way" I said,
"I know, Beth and Viv are picking Leah up" she said smiling at me.
"Then we're are we going?" I ask,
"it's a surprise" she said.

I'd fallen asleep and I woke up to Katie kissing me cheek to wake me softly. I looked up to not recognise this place. "We're here" Katie said.

Katie's POV
I'm going to ask her out, tonight. I've decided to take her for a little trip before the season starts. I booked us a hotel and got us a reservation to a nice restaurant. I packed y/n and I some clothes when she wasn't home so I could surprise her. She'd fallen asleep on the car trip, so I woke her up to take her into the hotel check-in. She was excited and held my hand the whole way. We got to our room which had spent a bit of money on. "It's so nice Katie, you big softy" she said, whilst punching my arm. I put a suitcase next to the bed and told her to get changed.

I took her out for dinner to an Italian restaurant. Y/n and I just laughed and talked the whole of dinner. She held my hand at any chance she could get. I am just so in love with her.

She begged me for ice cream after dinner, so we went for a walk to find some. We found a place and get an ice cream to share and sat on the beach.
"Y/n I have something to ask you" I said
"What is it kate" she said
" I know we haven't known each other long and I know that I'm bit older than you but these last few weeks I've had the most fun with you then I've ever had with anyone else" I said as I grabbed her hand.
"I think that we are good for each other and I can see a bright future for us" I said
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her
"YESSS katie" she said as she jumped into my arms.

The rest of the holiday went great but we were ready to get back into football and for the season to start especially now that we have each other.