Naughtly girls 🤫😏

Warning- Smut
Y/n POV
It's been a month since my surgery and things have taken a little longer than expected to recover. I'm completely recovered now though. The girls have been amazing especially my girl.

Last game was my first game back on the bench, but I didn't play. We have a game tomorrow against Aston Villa and I'm hoping to get some playing time.

I wake up in an empty bed and walk down the stairs to see Katie making us breakfast. "You ready darling?" She said to me when she noticed me enter the room. "Yeh I'm feeling great, I really hope I get a run today" Katie smirks and pulls me in for a hug "Jonas knows how amazing you are, don't be worried" she said into my ear.

10am
We arrive at London colney for some pre activation and a quick game analysis. The game doesn't start until 7:30pm so we have some time to just chill and hangout as a team. Everyone is just sitting around or playing pool or playing two touch. I was sitting with Kyra and Alessia, kyra was showing us the messages that her new girl was sending her asking us for our advice. Less wasn't much help she doesn't really get how to flirt with girls and kyra and I thought it was pretty funny. Katie walks over and asked us. What were you doing. I said "Kyras asking for our help on how to respond to this message from Courtney (Nevin iykyk). Katie grabs the phone out of kyra's hand, and starts to type a response. "Done" she said, handing the phone back to kyra. Alessia, kyra and I all took at the phone shocked at how good her response was. I pout and Katie asks "what's wrong?" I respond "I just hate how good you are at flirting" looking up at Katie. She Leans down and whispers in my ear "how do you reckon I pulled you then stunna" I look back at her and smile.

There was an awkward discussion that Jonas had pulled Katie and I, Viv and Beth and Leah and jordan (when she was at Arsenal (RIP)) a while after we told the club about our relationship. About how we aren't allow to have sex on game days. I don't know something about hormones and decreasing performance. It was so funny Katie, Leah and I were giggling whilst Viv, Beth and Jordan were fully serious.

Anyways Katie and I knew we "weren't allowed to hook up" but I don't think we were going to listen. After Katie said that stuff to me she stood in between my legs as I was sat on a bench. I reached around her body and slid my hands down her back and onto her ass. Katie leaned in and started kissing my neck, tickling me as I giggled. Kyra gave me a look and Alessia said "jeez girls either keep it in your pants or go somewhere else". I couldn't stop laughing as Katie pulled me out of my seat and grabbed my hand leading me out of the room. I turned and waved to kyra and Alessia who just gave me disappointed looks.

Katie pulled me through the corridors and into the car park. "If we are back her in an hour no one will notice we even left" she said to me. I drove us home driving maybe 5km over the speed limit to get us there sooner. She just played with my hair and slid her hand up and down my inner thigh, teasing me when she got close. We pulled up and jumped out of the car. I leant against the door as she tried to unlock it and make out with me at the same time we barely made it through the door when Katie pulled my shirt off. She grabbed my ass and lifted me into the kitchen counter. I laid flat looked up at the ceiling as she jumped up onto the counter, on top of me and began kissing me. I bit her lip as our hands explored each others fit bodies (Perk of being professional athletes). Katie and I fought for dominance as I flipped her onto her back and continued to explore her mouth with my tongue but she just flipped me back, being stronger than me she always wins that battle. I pulled Katie's shirt over her head and stared back at her beautiful body with hair falling out of her ponytail and down her face. She gestured at my bra when she pulled a strap down off my shoulder and began kissing my chest. I arched my back so she could reach around me and unclasp it. She tore it off and just looked at my body, licking her lips. She make her way to my nipples and I moaned a little (she's very very good with her tongue). She would lick circles around them and then suck on them. She left marks all over my boobs, chest and neck. When she had teased me enough and was bored of my boobs she moved down kissing my abs that whole way to my shorts before she asked they as well as my underwear were off my body as I tensed up with my body being shocked by the cold counter top. She looked for a while before she jumped off the bench, she wrapped one arms around one thigh and another around the other, kneeling and sliding me into her mouth. She kissed my area and licked my flaps whilst occasionally slipping her tongue inside me, teasing me. I began to get flustered as I grab the back of her head and pushed her into me. She really started then. I moaned and moaned before she stopped just as I was about to cum. She leant over my body and told me "come on baby, I know what you want but you've gotta tell me what you want". All I could get out was "FINGERS" that word make her smile as she went back down to my pussy and teased me with her fingers. She finally placed her index fingers inside my vagina making me jolt, she stood up and grabbed one of me shoulders to help guide me into her. She repeated her thrusting motion watching me moan, arch my back and throw my head back with my mouth open. She finally inserted her ring finger as well as her index making me really feel her. With her thumb she began to rub my clit. This was the best feeling I've ever felt, this is the best sex I've ever had. It only took her 10 seconds to get me to release all down her arm. Just as I came. She walked away up to my bedroom and told me to "get on the couch! Now!" She walked up the stairs and I meet her on the couch and she had some thing in her hand, "wanna try these?" she asked. Before I could even answer she opened the packets and slid her pants off. She insert one vibrator in herself and other in me making my toes curl at the sensation. She sat on the couch beside me and pulled me onto her before she laid down. I began to ride her whilst both of our vibrators were getting stronger. I wrapped one of my arms around the back of her head but we were both too close to concentrate on kissing. My pussy grinded up and down her abs and pussy as she thrusted upwards. Until finally I came. I reached down and pulled the vibrator out of my pussy and then pulled Katie's out of hers just as she was about to cum. Frustrated she sat up and shoved my head into her vagina. I returned the favour and licked her clit whilst I inserted two fingers inside her finally making her cum down my arm.