My Protector

We climb out of the dog pile and everyone is hugging each other and patting me on the back as my penalty just saved the game. Villa kicked off once more before the red blew the whistle.

The whole team were so happy for me. They are the most supportive and amazing girls. I was on cloud 9 as Jonas hugged me and told me "I know what you've got, your team knows and now you know" before telling me "I want you to celebrate tonight ok and enjoy your day off tomorrow I'll see you on Tuesday".

The team is brought into a huddle and Jonas, Kim, katie and Leah take turns in talking to the team. Katie gets pulled out of the huddle for a second and handed a player of the match trophy and then the women's whispered something in her ear. I started to clap, happy for my girlfriend before she said "it's not for me y/n" my face lights up and then turned shocked before the whole teams starts to cheer for me. Katie shakes my hand and hugs me before hanging the trophy to me and kisses me on the head.

Katie finished off the team chat with "Y/N ON THREE, ONE, TWO, THREE" and the whole team plus the staff plus Jonas join in.

We are walking back into the tunnel as Katie grabs and holds my hand once we are out of view of the crowd. Kyra and Alessia run up to me "we're going out tonight, you two in?" She said "hell yeh" katie said. She wasn't really a partier but I think she wanted to go out to celebrate me. "Alright let's do it" I say.

I get changed as I catch her eyes from across the room. Ever since last night we have been all over each other much to our teammates disgust. I catch her just sitting in her cubby staring indiscreetly. I just try to play it cool.

On the walk out to the bus we walk through crowds and for once they weren't chanting for Katie, or Viv, or Leah, or Beth but for me. Since I was early to be ready to leave I tried to stay with the fans and take a picture or sign every single one of their jerseys. At the end of the day I wouldn't be here without them.

I hop on the coach and sitting down next to Leah. Leah and I get to talking before I here someone loudly clear their throat behind me. Leah gestured for me to look around to see my unhappy girlfriend. "Umm what do you think you're doing?" She asked. "What do you mean?" I saved you a seat and set up a movie for us to watch and everything. " I look back at Leah and she gestures that it is fine for me to leave. I get up and follow my girl to the back of the bus where it was just us.

As the buss fills up people walk to the back we're Katie and I were sitting but suddenly fled when Katie gave them a look. "Come on, they can sit here" I said hitting her bicep "yeh they cannnn... but" she said in a cocky way. I just laughed it off.

The coach pulls off and Katie and are just talking a bit but it's quiet I'm still in shock a bit. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open and Katie realises so she shifts her back against the window and bring her legs up onto the seat, facing me allowing me to slide in between her legs and put my head back on her chest.

She just played with the strands of hair that had fallen out of my pony and drew circles with her fingers on my arms and chest. Her touch makes me feel so safe. Just a constant reminder of my protector.

A/n sorry it's short I'll post another chapter of them going out tomorrow (i have some ideas). But please let me know about things that could happen in this story. :)