Im ok katie

Katie and I needed to get up early so we could head back to camp and pack up our overnight bag before we continue the rest of our trip.

She stood in the doorway, calling my name as I run past her. She shut the door and we made our way to the elevator. As we sit out the front of the hotel and hailed to taxis are we embraced each other?
"Bye baby" she said
"Bye Kate, I'll see you this arvo"
"Yeh meet at the airport at 3?"
"Can't wait" I said as I let go of her.

The taxi pulled off and I arrived back at camp.
I was very sore from last night. As I walked through the door I was greeted by Ellie and Hayley.
"How was it?" Ellie asked
"It was amazing"
"Your a little freak" Hayley said
"No not like that, just being with her. I missed her so much"
"Aww cute, I really miss Daan too" Ellie said
Hayley just rolled her 'single' eyes.
"Ohh shit y/n, have you seen your neck!?"
"No what is it"
Ellie lifted up her compact mirror
"Fucking Katie" I whispered under my breath. I could've killed her in that moment. Hayley and Ellie lost it before they helped me cover it up with  makeup.
"So you are a little freak" Hayley said
Making me blush a little.

—————————————————————————
My girl ❤️
—————————————————————————

Kt: I miss you, beautiful

Me: I miss you too, now leave me
alone I'll see you this arvo.

Kt: fine 😭
—————————————————————————

We packed our bags and I said goodbye to the team.

3pm
I'm lent up against a wall near check-in at the airport. I see my Irish girl walking through the doors looking around so she can spot me. She looks down at her phone.

—————————————————————————
My girl ❤️
—-———————————————————————
Kt: I just got here, where are you?

Me: look up stupid

—————————————————————————

She looks up and makes eye contact with me, a smile grew from ear to ear, and she walks over, pulling me close.
"I'm so excited for this"
"Me too lover" I said

We checked our bags in and headed to security. Since we had already been though international security a week ago we had nothing that would upset domestic security.

Place all of our electronics and carry ons on the trays to go through the x-ray machine. Katie went through fine but the young male security officer decided to pull me aside even after I went through the metal detector fine.
"Imma give you a pat down" he said winking at me. I got instantly uncomfortable and nervous as I looked over at Katie who didn't seem impressed. He started by feeling down my legs and my shoes, then he did my arms, back and side before her felt down my butt and squeezed it inappropriately making me flinch due to being so uncomfortable, Katie could tell and decided to step in.
"Hey stop!" She said loudly, grabbing my hand and pulling me into her space and stepping in-front of me.
"I haven't finished"
"Yes I think you've don't enough" she said I was holding onto the back of Katie's jumper and started to breakdown of fear. She must have heard my sniffles when she moved her hand around her back to hold mine.
"Get back here" he yelled as he reached around Katie to grab me.
"Please stop" I cried as he pulled me from behind her. Katie couldn't do anything and gave me a panicked, helpless look. I stood in the shadow of the man who was towering over me. Just before her reached for my chest area his supervisor jumped inbetween us, grabbing his shirt and pulling him away sending another officer to look after me. The second that man left I bolted into Katie's arms.
"I'm so sorry about that, is there anything I can do" the supervisor said
"Yeah, fire that fool" Katie said aggressively
"It's already done ma'am"
"Come on baby let's go" I said pulling Katie away from the situation fearful she'd punch someone and get herself into trouble. We collected our stuff and walked to the gate. I had gotten so worked up that my legs were shaking so katie lifted me onto her back as we walked through the Katie. I knew that katie was acting tough but I could see her hands shaking. I just squeezed her tighter and reassured her that I was ok.

We sat down on the floor so I could charge my phone at a power point. She sat on the floor and I put my head in her lap just staring up at her and playing with her hands.
"Fuck" she said under her breath
"What is it baby?" I asked
"It's just..I felt so helpless"
"Don't feel bad Kate it's not your fault"
"I should've stepped in before he got a single one of this slimy hands on you." She said as she sighed and put her head back against the wall.
"Katie you stopped him from going any further than he did, Thankyou" I said
"But I'm ok babe" I reassured her
"Why do you think he did it" she asked quietly
"Because I'm a young girl, because I didn't have a man with me, because he knew me from the Matilda's...there are so many reasons but it doesn't matter"

We boarded the plane, originally we had only booked economy because it's a short flight and we didn't really care that much but the airline upgraded us due to the situation. I texted my mum just before we took off letting her know what time we would land so she can drive us home.

The seats were amazing, we could shut off the aisles, either side of us and pull out beds so it was just like we were laying together in bed. I fell asleep in her arms and thankfully she fell asleep too.

We arrived in Melbourne. Katie started to get very nervous to meet my mum.
"Don't worry about it Katie, She's going to love you" I said

A/n next part is up soon!!