Made for eachother

⚠️Smut warning ⚠️ (in this chapter)

Katie opened my door, she was pretty silent. She did seem happy to see me but her ego had taken a hit. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, that was my first start and first goal for the Matilda's.

She started the car and began to drive. She booked the hotel room even though I know my way around significantly more than she does. I had no clue what to expect.

We pulled up and the hotel was fancy. I haven't stayed here before, but I knew of it. She handed our keys to the valet, and someone carried our luggage to our room. By the way she was acting around me. I had a feeling I was going to be in for a big night.

When we were alone I started to take my shoes off whilst sitting on the edge of the bed, trying to break the silence between her and I with small talk.

My hair was still wet and smelt good from washing it. Katie came up to me and grabbed a piece twirling it in her fingers.

I stood up and entered her space just standing face to face with her feeling her breath on my face. I leant in to kiss her but she pulled back I gave her a confused look until I figure it out she wasn't going to let me dominate in any way, shape or form.

She pushed me back down on the edge of the bed and roughly pulled my t-shirt over my head and left it on my wrists stopping me when I tried to pull it over my hands. I was just sitting in the edge of the bed exposed, with my track suit bottoms and Nike crew socks on. She pushed me back so I was laying flat on the bed and pushed my arms above my head. She hovered over my body for a while before she decide to leave her mark on my neck, right where people who be able to see it. I knew you didn't have a chance to stop her with my hands secure in her grip. I hear her suck and breath and suck and breath until my neck burned. When she felt satisfied with her job her began kissing down my chest and grabbing my bra with her teeth pulling it down before continuing down my abs, licking and kissing the whole way down my torso. Before I could even think she ripped my pants off my body and slid me further up the bed. She fastened my wrists to the bed frame and I was actually stuck this time.

She hovered over me pulling off her shirt to expose her perfect body, tanned and toned she probably has the best body in the WSL and definitely the best out of my exes. She noticed me off guard, staring at her body. Her hair fell into my face as she make her next move. She wrapped her arm around my waist and lifted my body to unclip my bra. Before I even could comprehend what was going on I felt and overwhelming sensation on my left nipple she was sucking and flicking it so hard making my back arch only forcing my nipples further into her mouth, she moved onto the right one this time gently biting down and sucking also leaving marks around my nipples.

Katie Began to tease my pussy pulling my g-string to the side and began to gently run her finger from my ass to my clit. She had enjoyment in teasing me I started to beg.
"Please come inside me"
"Please, who?"
"I'm not saying it"
"WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?"
"You baby"
"No, not baby"
i knew what she wanted me to call her but I refused. As punishment I felt an overwhelming thrust of pressure inside me. More than fingers, a strap. She climbed further into the bed and forced my knees to come closer to me as she thrusted into me.
"I'm going to cum"
"No your not, moan for me baby girl"
*I let it all out to her amusement
"Wait babe, wait"
"I don't think I can hold it" I winced
"Alright cum"
*I came all over Katie's hands
"Good girl, good"
She roughly grabbed the back of my head and whispered in my ear
"I missed you"
"I missed you too" I responded with a smile
"But you know your punishment isn't over. Firstly you left me to go on camp, you stopped responding to my calls and texts and then thought you could score the winning goal for your team. You aren't even close to being done bitch!"

She finally untied my hands to expose red rings around them. I think she felt a bit bad so she brought them to her face and kissed her. She pulled me into her naked body and ran her hands down my back and to my butt where she roughly squeezed my arse.

She turned me around placing her hands on my hips and pulling me into her. Before I could even think I want thrown over the side of the bed face down. She pushed me up the bed so I was in doggy position with my head in a pillow. She was grabbing my arse roughly and slapping my arse leaving marks. Before jamming her two fingers inside me without warning, my back arched and I jumped in pain. As I attempted to move away from her, she placed her hand on my shoulder and aggressively pulled my body back into her fingers. She hit my g spot and I came instantly, I think she was surprised and so was I, I had never cum that fast and I didn't even know it was possible.

She flipped me over and just stared at me a little. I look up at her begging for mercy making her smile and turn red. That interaction alone shows me how much we mean to each other.

I think she felt bad for what she put me through, leaving marks on my neck, boobs, stomach, Wrists and arse. She kissed me softly before moving down and placing her tongue gently between my folds and made sure I was enjoying it. Some how I came for a third time. I was exhausted and she climbed into bed next to me kissing me.
"Are you done with me?"
"Yes, for tonight"
*I nodded my head and shifted my body so my head was on her chest
"Get some rest now baby girl, you've done well"
"I love you" I said
"I Love you too" she said kissing my forehead and pulling me into her body tighter. Our warm bare Bodies fit together like puzzle piece. Made for each other.