In His Own Words: Bay'Vion Copeland

I never had it easy back in New Orleans, Louisiana. Just surviving the streets was mainly a blessing since I never got involved with the gang activities or got in trouble with the law. But being Kenya's personal whipping boy and puppet was the one thing that I wished I never became since I was her godbrother (something that her parents and mine regretted when she started becoming a nightmare for everyone). I had no one but myself to blame when I allowed her to verbally and emotionally abuse me in every way possible. All I did was smile through the pain and silently accepted the inevitable fate of being her expendable meal ticket.

But then my parents and unborn baby brother died, leaving me to wonder what my next move. If it wasn't for Aunt Mona and Uncle Donnie willing to take me in, I'd be stuck in the cycle of endless sneers and venomous words from one Kenya Halliday. And like everyone said, it was time for me to start living my life as I pleased and resume doing things that I loved to do. So I moved from New Orleans to the coastal town of Stonehaven Pointe in Virginia.

Who knew that one encounter with a charismatic and mind-encrypting all-male mentoring group on my first day at Trotter's Ridge High would be the start of a supernatural, superpowered, and even wickedly-erotic journey that would change my life in more ways than one? And who would've thought that it would also propel me to unlock the secrets of my true heritage as Kenya would do all she can to keep me from knowing the truth?

I knew Kenya wouldn't believe in me, nor did her friends or any of her supporters. But I knew that my aunt and uncle thought I had potential as did my new friends, Fordham, and Talbot. As you read my story, I hope you can answer the question that I will need to answer myself: "Can I do this? Can I actually become a John Dandy Boy?"

There's only one way to find out.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!