Story Interlude: Statements from Quez, Bridget, and Kenya

Kenya Trenyce Halliday

I knew that Vion wasn't really dead as I hoped he was. But with him now part of those boys, there's no telling how things might turn out. And the worst part is that my ex-boyfriend is one of them as well! This can't be happening right now! I knew that those pretty boys were up to no good and no one seems to be listening to me. And even as I'm waiting to be sentenced to death, Vion and De'Andre are going to be part of those...abominations. I won't allow it to go on. I need to go over there and end this travesty once and for fucking all! It's my goddamned duty to put my ex and that loser out of their miseries! By the time I arrive in Stonehaven Pointe, Virginia; this ghetto diva is going to be ready to reclaim her throne and burning worlds down.

*********************

De'Marquez Houlton

As a teenage blogger and aspiring reporter, it's my job to uncover the truth about certain events and people. And it's also my job to make sure that everything that was left in the dark is brought to the light one way or another. But since making some game-changing revelations and discoveries about the John Dandy Boys and Men, I also remember one particular saying that my grandpa told me long ago: there's a time to call one's bluff and a time to take the money and run away. And after what Bridget and I uncovered; let's just say that this reporter here knows when to cut losses and leave things be, especially when it comes to one of the best-kept and thoroughly-guarded secrets of all time! Who would've thought that Bay'Vion Copeland was actually destined to come here and be a part of something...wickedly supernatural and sensually forbidden?

************************

Bridget Humphries

I originally went to the Westley manor to complete a dare in order to join the dance team. But never in my mind would I ever imagined that Houlton and I would uncover one of the biggest and best-kept secrets in history that involves those John Dandy Boys and Men. And now that Copeland and the other new guy is a part of them, I know that this is way over my head. Trust me, this kind of secret makes for a good expose, but even I'm not that reckless to do something like that. Houlton and I know that the John Dandy guys will be watching our every move. And believe me when I say that the two of us will do whatever it takes to keep this secret out of prying ears, especially when it comes to one Kenya Halliday.

*************************

Ladies and gentlemen, the prologue for act two is coming up next and I will say to y'all that this is when this story officially gets underway with homoerotica, soap-opera realness, and all things supernatural and superhuman that I intend to fill. For now, show this writer some love and...

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!