The FINAL Teaser Promo

Bay'Vion Copeland has been playing it safe for most of his life, all while being miserable under his godsister's control as her personal slave and expendable toy. And as long as he could remember, his plans for a future were as bleak as Kenya's venomous words could be poisonous to his psyche.

"The less time spending with anyone who doesn't hang around me, the more time you'll have catering to me. You don't need anyone else but me because I know what's best for you. You have little to no say. I treat you like this because it's for your own good. You'll thank me one day."

And when he loses his parents and unborn sibling are killed in a car crash, Vion had a feeling that his time was soon coming to an end. But then came the announcement for him to live with his mother's sister and her husband in the coastal town of Stonehaven Pointe where he would soon catch the eye of the John Dandy Boys Club, the all male mentoring group that is the crown jewel of Trotter's Ridge High School and the town itself.

"You spent a lifetime being caged and under the control of the one person who wanted you to suffer for the longest, young man. You have so much potential, but need a lot of guidance and confidence with the right kind of people. And maybe I'm wrong, but you know the same thing that I'm thinking right now: You need an extreme makeover for your life more than you will ever know."

"Kenya doesn't believe that I'm capable of being one of those guys. But Aunt Mona and Uncle Donnie believe in me and wants me to branch out. So does Principal Fordham and Vice-Principal Talbot. Even my newfound friends here at Trotter's Ridge think that I have potential. The question is, however, remains unanswered: Can I do this? Can I actually be a John Dandy Boy?"

Vion has a lot of unanswered questions in his head, but he knows that sometimes you have to play the most dangerous game of wonders to get the life you want. And once he decides to join the John Dandy Boys Club, he knows that his junior year of high school will be one that will be unforgettable for a very long time.

Gentle reader, these boys are the crown jewel of Stonehaven Pointe...and they want YOU! You'll never forget the first time reading a story full of sensual passions, forbidden fantasies, and supernatural wonders. Come along with Vion as he discovers these things and so much more in the journey of his life where things are never as they seem!

And just like that...the story is soon to begin! After this, you'll be getting the overture/prologue for this story! Days for updates will be once or twice a week with main updates set for Tuesdays! Right now, I'm just beginning with the end in mind and I am going to have fun writing this story full of scandalous thrills and chills (and some sensual passions in the mix, too!)! I will warn you that act one is going to be a slow-burn kind of act as we work our way to the main meat of the story that'll be available in acts two and three, so bear with me as I'm outlining as I write the story. As I post this, I'm seventeen chapters in and will likely have 20-25 chapters finished as I begin act one! With that said, I hope you all are ready for a story that will be like none other!

For now, show this writer some love and remember to...

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!