Chapter Fifty-Eight

Vion's POV

Several days later, Westley Manor...

"Everything is all set for tomorrow," Adelaide said as she, the Westleys, Uncle Donnie, and I were finished wrapping up our afternoon tea. "The guests have been confirmed and everyone will be dressed to the nines- the ladies in white while the men will be in navy blue. Masks will be given to those who didn't have any on hand. The caterers have food on standby and the musicians will be on hand with the DJs set for the afterparty for the teens."

"How about security?" Brian asked.

"All arranged and they've been instructed to allow Kenya to enter inside," his father commented. "The decorations..."

"Will be handled tomorrow by the Pep Club. Media coverage will be handled by Quez as he's set to be the master of ceremonies alongside Fordham and the Baviers from WSHN," Uncle Donnie noted.

"Good," Adelaide hummed. "I just learned that Miss Halliday will be in town tomorrow and I think that I shall pay her a perfect visit at the salon that afternoon as we get ready."

"The moment that we put her away for good is the moment that I breathe easier," I stated firmly. "I still can't get over how she shot Beckham dead all because she thought he was turning on her."

"Probably thought that he didn't want to risk getting caught," my uncle harrumphed. "At least Beckham's out of the picture."

"But we're not out of the woods just yet," I reminded him. "If Kenya does triumph and gets our identities exposed, this could spell total disaster for not just this town but also everyone else involved all over the world."

"That won't happen, Vion," Mr. Westley vowed, a look of fire in his eyes. "This brotherhood is the best-kept secret in all of the world as all government officials in every country will not allow Miss Halliday to ruin our good names or risk the lives of our Guardians and Keepers of the Keys. Tomorrow night is when we'll put her and any future hater in their places as we show them that our games are not like theirs. Keep the faith and never let doubt dictate your futures."

I nodded. "I just can't let Kenya take away any more people than she already has- my parents, Nathan, even Robby," I commented. "You guys know of my story, right? If anything happens to Aunt Mona, I might just forget about who I am and do something to Kenya that I might regret in the future."

"That won't happen," Adelaide said crisply. "You wanna know why? Because you came from a strong household that taught you the values of life's lessons and you always stop yourself from being reckless. The moment that these guys first saw you, they knew that you were worthy of their brotherhood. It wasn't always easy with your new life here, but you learned to thrive without Kenya judging you. Now, you get to be a part of something greater than yourself that features many opportunities and responsibilities that the average Joe can't even begin to imagine handling because one wasn't prepared enough for them."

"We're but stewards of what we've been blessed with," Mr. Westley reminded me. "Never forget where you came from, Vion, but never let your scars from the past distract you from being the best version of yourself."

"Thank y'all," I breathed. "Just make sure to keep me from being my worst version. That's all I ask."

"We will," Brian replied, patting my shoulder. "We always will."

Too soon, it was time for Adelaide to head home as the Westley duo were the ones to escort her to her waiting car. Uncle Donnie and I, on the other hand, were heading for our shared room in the Hall of Mirrors as we needed to unwind. "What a life," I breathed as we stepped inside the room, soon stripping down to our spandex briefs in red and gold. "I never expected to be a part of something more...challenging yet thrilling."

"Neither did I, but here we are," Uncle Donnie agreed as he motioned for me to sit next to him on the bed. "Bay'Vion, you've been through hellfire and hurricanes enough for a prime storyline for television. And despite everything, you managed to come out stronger than before. Even more so after the nearly-fatal shooting that almost took your life yet kick-started your transformation. Everyone here believes in you."

"Today's been mainly a set-back with these negative thoughts and the stress from dealing with Kenya's antics," I replied, huffing a deep breath.

"Well, why don't I relieve some of that stress for you?" Uncle Donnie offered, smirking as he transformed into a perfect clone of Brian while the REAL Brian stepped inside with eyes dilated with sensual want.

Wait, what?

My uncle can't be serious, can't he? Then again, he was now a part of a brotherhood who likes to...well, swing their bats for the same team. "Uncle Donnie," I breathe as his hands gently rubbed up and down my lower back.

"Since I'm basically Brian's twin, why not call me 'Brandon' for tonight?" Uncle Donnie said in Brian's voice as he pushed me onto the bed and stripped out of the briefs to reveal his throbbing member.

"There's an idea," Brian commented as he too stripped out of his clothes. "Vion, tomorrow is when we put Kenya in her place. Today, however...well, tonight is when all inhibitions are left behind and the Garden of Passions will lead us to new heights."

And wouldn't you know it? The next four hours were spent with the three of us making sure that all the stress was relaxed away. It's a good thing that Aunt Mona was more understanding about our new lives as gay superhumans. And it was good that she was still under protection and out of town. Because tomorrow was when everything would be settled and Kenya herself would get her just desserts.

After today, there was no going back.

Damn right, folks! It's coming down to the nitty-gritty as the two-part grand-finale extravaganza is coming up! Folks, you better make sure to get out your fanciest attires and get ready for one epic ball of a lifetime. For Vion and his fellow Joneus brethren, the magic never fades when they're one in heart, mind, body, and soul. But for Kenya? One the clock strikes midnight, it's game over!

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!