Epilogue (Final Words from the Author)

Stonehaven Pointe.

A coastal small town that's minutes away from the beaches is full of life. Excellent neighborhoods, great schools, diverse nightlife and daytime activities, and an amazing community that's boasting of various people with colorful backgrounds with stories to tell. And when various tourists come to town for seasonal vacations, there's always something new to discover. For those planning to relocate from the chaotic city sprawls, there's always room for more newcomers who are looking to begin new chapters or discover second chances.

All in all, when one arrives in Stonehaven Pointe and they see the evening star shine high and bright with its magic flowing around the neighborhood, he or she is advised to make a wish and hold on tight. Because anything can happen when one wishes upon the stars. And when any man wishes on a star after meeting the John Dandy Boys and Men's Clubs, anything is bound to happen.

Anything at all.

But for anyone else who dares to try and uncover the secrets that lie in the shadows, try and discredit the brotherhood that thrives on its secrecy, or derogate anyone who wants to have a place to belong...beware of the consequences for trying to play the forbidden games of the Masquerades. Because only the worthy like Vion and his comrades can play and have a chance to win.

So, if you come across the Hampton Roads area and plan to stop in Stonehaven Pointe, take heed to govern yourselves accordingly because one can never tell if the odds are going to be for or against you. And if you are indeed unfortunate enough to earn the ire of the townspeople or the brotherhood...well, I only warned you.

And with that, I must bid you all adieux for I too have my role to play as the Guardian of the brotherhood. Because you'll never know what might happen next time we meet.

Yours truly,
Sir Jay D. Evers.

And that's a wrap, ladies and germs! This was a hoot and a half to write with all the feels that make up a good saga right here! Now, there will be a sequel in the future, but it's going to be a novella version with 10-15 chapters at the most. There's going to be new and returning faces and there will be a new member coming to the fold!

Well, there's nothing left to say, but thanks! So, thanks! It's been a ball to write this story! And remember, only the worthy can be able to play the mysterious Masquerade Games! If you like what you're reading, then show this writer some love and...

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!