Prologue/Overture (Act Three): The Masquerade Games

Gentle readers, if you have made it this far without feeling disgusted or cynical over what I've written, then I  commend you for reaching this leg of this saga of one Bay'Vion Copeland. And this means that you're twenty chapters away from the grand finale and my final words to you all regarding this story. All in all, you should be proud of yourselves for coming here and  giving this story of mine a chance to be read by you. I commend you deeply for your pains and hope you're willing to stick around for more.

Now, I must warn you that what you're going to read will involve heavy dramatic tension as Miss Kenya Halliday (now known as Kandi Holloway) is soon to arrive in Stonehaven Pointe, Virginia to enact her revenge against those who put her in prison.  Meanwhile, Nathan Bavier is the new kid in town looking to make waves while looking forward to find some excitement in his life. But little do these two teenagers know is that all of Stonehaven Pointe and the surrounding towns have their eyes on them and the odds are stacked against them- Quez strongly believing that Nathan is going to cause a lot of drama with the reporter's snooping as Kenya looks to ensure that Vion is indeed dead (although he really isn't) while preparing to commit mass genocide.

As for Bay'Vion Copeland and his journey as a Son of Joneus/John Dandy fellow alongside those of his uncle Donnie, De'Andre Thompson and his father; these gentlemen know that the newest chapters of their lives will mean being responsible of their newfound abilities and their given gifts. And with their family members and town-wide allies making sure that they stay on their toes, it's no secret that things will soon fall in place as they fulfill their daily quotas while enjoying such wicked desires that are meant for privacy. All in all, the challenges will be outweighed by the benefits once they settle into their routines perfectly.

The long and short of it, gentle readers, is that Vion and his comrades will soon understand that if the pain and the prize is worth the fight, they have  to be willing to take a walk on the wild side and able to play the dangerous games of the masquerades to get the life they thought that they can never have. As for Miss Halliday/Holloway and Mr.Bavier, they are soon to walk into unfamiliar territory and realize that the games are only meant for the worthy and the trustworthy as well as those of Vion's caliber now that he's a part of the sacred brotherhood. They may not know it yet, but the best-kept secrets are never meant to be denied from those who are meant to learn of it nor are they meant to be revealed into the world by the cynical or the agnostic.

Now, gentle readers, what you will soon read will contain more sensual moments in the brotherhood (including one chapter that's full of wicked and tantalizing sexuality), dramatic tensions, decadent balls, and even more revelations about Vion and his past (as well as his future). I must warn you that some of these chapters onward will not be meant for the faint-hearted or the conservative-minded. So please govern yourselves accordingly as reader discretion is STRONGLY and SINCERELY recommended. If need be, please read this in the privacy of your homes and be mindful of outsiders. So, are you ready for the Masquerade Games as you read this story?

Okay, let's go! And may the passions that lie in your heart and soul always be with you! Turn the page and enjoy the ball!

And so it begins, ladies and germs! The players have settled into their roles and the stage is set for the final act of this saga while the indoctrination of Bay'Vion Copeland is just beginning. From here on out, things will be complex, scandalous, passionate, and juicy all at once. I hope you saved room for dessert because the masquerade games have never been sweeter. Trust me, you're going to want to stick around for the full she-bang as I turn up the heat and pump up the volume with the storyline that'll leave you wanting more and more.

Coming up next, it's time for the masquerade-themed Beautillion at the Westley manor while Nathan Bavier and Kenya Halliday/Kandi Holloway meet at last! Folks, fasten those seatbelts and hold on to your hats because you're in for one hell of a ride! By the end of this story, all will be made clear and we'll see who lost and who won the masquerade games!

Dedication: ElinGregory. Song: "Uninvited" by Alanis Morrisette (from the "City of Angels" official movie soundtrack).

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!