Chapter Fifty: Damon and Quintarrus, Pt. 2 (MATURE!)

A/N: The following contains sexually explicit content that is not meant for underaged readers (17 and under). Be aware that this story does have boyxboy content with steamy/fade-to-black content unless otherwise stated. Reader discretion is STRONGLY advised. In short, read this at your own risk and in the privacy of your homes. We now take you to the smutty goodness that is in progress.

The air crackled in anticipation as both Damon and Quintarrus began to lose themselves in a heavy makeout session, their raging erections brushing against each other's bare skin with every teasing thrust. "God, Quintarrus," Damon said as he felt his best friend place light kisses up and down his collarbone while he himself was goosing Quintarrus' perfectly-formed ass cheeks. "I-"

"Shh," Quintarrus said gently, gripping Damon's shoulder blades as they looked into each other's eyes. "I want us to savor each moment, but we have to be quiet so we don't let the help catch us in the act."

Damon nodded, letting himself relax as Quintarrus continued to kiss his neck and shoulders before making his way towards his chest, stomachs, and waistline. Quintarrus frowned deeply, heading for the nightstand to grab two condoms. "Strap up, bro," he grunted before sheathing himself.

Damon did so, taking care to not break the latex as he covered his erection. "Gotta stay safe to enjoy the true pleasures," he murmured as he laid back down.

"Damn right," the dark-skinned jock growled devilishly as he lowered himself and began to use his mouth to tease and torment Damon's erect member.

The raven-haired jocked hissed gently, grabbing his pillow as he willed himself to be still while Quintarrus was giving him a sensual blowjob. He felt Quintarrus tickle the underbelly of the mushroom-tip as he stifled a sob. "Quin," he whined. "Y-you're killing me, man."

He received a gentle slap on the thigh as a reminder to savor the pain and keep silent.

The next fifteen to twenty minutes were spent with both boys giving each other blowjobs, rimjobs, and jerking each other off while bouts of kisses and heavy petting- both of them submitting to each other with promises of a slow and tantalizing fuckfest. It was clear that they were both versatile in the bedroom, but Damon was the more submissive type while Quintarrus himself was the leader between the two.

Damon let Quintarrus turn him over onto his back as the latter grabbed a bottle of peppermint-flavored lube and began to stretch his hole out. "Breathe deeply," Quintarrus instructed as he placed Damon's legs on his shoulders. "Exhale slowly as you bottom out for me."

Damon let out a deep breath, moaning gently as he felt Quintarrus' fingers glide gently across his hole before they went inside and... "Yes," he hissed as he rolled his eyes while his prostrate was being touched by the magic fingers.

"Found your pleasure spot," Quintarrus chuckled lowly. "We have so much to learn about sex between us guys, bro. But don't worry. Tonight's all about our first time and I want us to enjoy it."

"Quin," Damon sobbed gently as he continued to bottom out for his bedmate. Quintarrus cooed and jerked off at Damon's weeping erection. "Please, Quin, just fuck my ass. I need it bad."

"Damn, you sound so fine with you beggin' me to take you," Quintarrus snarled seductively as he inserted a fourth lube-coated finger. "Suffer for me, Erskine. Imagine the ecstasy of this nice once we finally make our bond official."

Two minutes passed before Quintarrus finally felt satisfied with his work before positioning himself on top of Quintarrus. "Damon, let yourself relax once I go in on you," he instructed sternly. "Once my cock is in your ass, you need to breathe slowly and let your muscles go lax, man."

Damon nodded, inhaling slowly as he felt the massive erection being inserted inside his lube-coated hole. "God, yeah," he breathed before pulling Quintarrus in for a deep kiss, their tongues lapping and dancing around each other as he let himself be adjusted to Quintarrus being inside his hole. "Go slow," he said, breaking away from the kiss.

"What you and I will enjoy for hours on end, Esrkine, will be the start of a new era as we'll join Vion and the guys as Sons of Joneus," Quintarrus said firmly. "After we rest up, we'll enjoy another round. And that's when you get to fuck me, man."

Damon grinned widely. "Now that's an idea I can get behind," he drawled gleefully. "Now, ride me, Daddy Quinn. Ride my ass until we both bust."

The look Quintarrus Rozier gave him was purely feral. "You ain't got to say nothing but the master password," he replied. "With pleasure."

Gentle readers, the next two hours spent between two jocks who have decided to take the next level as lovers and future members of the Sons of Joneus were those that were going to be memorable for a very long time. And though this is as far as I dare go to be recklessly explicit, I can promise you that the night spent for Damon and Quintarrus would indeed be the start of what's to come.

Not my best bit so far, but I am going to practice more smutty scenes in future projects like this one.

Anyway, you're all invited to Vion's birthday weekend celebrations as they're still talking of Kenya's soon transfer back to Louisiana before the Sons of Joneus welcome Quintarrus and Damon into the fold as fellow members while Nathan Bavier is inducted as a Guardian. Don't miss out!

Dedication: Shei_Shirley. Song: "Kiss" by Prince.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!