Chapter 1: 5 Years Later

(TW: nightmare and mention of past abuse) 

Born within the walls of the Malfoy Manor, the youngest and only daughter of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy; Lucinda Andrella Malfoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now morning, which meant that it was time to get ready to go back to school. So Minerva and Iris got up to get things packed up to go.

After they packed for Hogwarts, they decided to clean a little so that when they come back home for the holidays, the house would be clean.

"It's hard to think that we're going back. I mean, we finally got a little one," Iris said sadly and sat down on the living room couch. "It's going to be weird having to have a teacher-student relationship," she sighed.

Minerva sat down next to her wife and laid an arm around her shoulders, while twining her free hand with hers. "I know my love, but when we go back to Hogwarts, we can give her the password to our quarters and she can come whenever she wants," she smiled, making sure she understood.

They sat in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company, until they heard a scream.

The nightmare had begun again: Luce was taken back to her home. These memories were ones she would always remember, yet continue to try and forget. The nightmare switched back and forth from her many years of verbal and physical abuse dealt out by her father. From calling her fat, a disappointment, useless, lazy, stupid, all to comparing Luce with her one year, older brother Draco Lucius Malfoy. Or, how he would smack and hit her for talking back, not calling him sir, not being able to follow his orders quick enough, accidentally breaking or forgetting something. And, her mother and Draco couldn't do anything because they never knew. Draco had his suspicions, but she told him off, making up lies and excuses. Mother favored Draco and usually sided with their father anyways. Draco however was always there for her, despite their parents.

Luce has multiple bruises and scars still very much visible from all the times he would beat her. The most noticeable scars Luce can't hide well like the others, are the two scars going across the entirety of her face and left eye. They're very visible, even with make-up. She knew this from when her mother had tried to cover them up for a photo; magic didn't work either. Ah, right. The dream had switched more, showing flashbacks of many things she's learned. Malfoys and Black's are just two of the most well known pureblood families left. To 'us', love comes last. It's all about keeping the pureblood status, family name, Slytherin and general reputations. If you don't do this, amongst other things, you will be shunned or disowned, depending on the situation. That's just how it works, it's all or nothing.

The nightmare continued on zooming through the entirety of her painful past. Which included the time her father had used the Cruciatus Curse on her and reason being, well she doesn't remember-it had happened when she was around five or six. She did remember how it felt, and though the spell itself didn't last long, the pain felt like it would never stop. To her it felt like being on fire, whilst being shocked or electrocuted, and stabbed-well something like it repeatedly, and it didn't stop. At this point, it all felt too real, as if she were back there. The pain of being on fire and everything else she's endured started to course through at once she became even more scared and it was becoming unbearable. She couldn't wake up, she was trapped inside her own head. It's too much, it's too much, it's all too much!

Luce awoke moments later terrified, covered in a cold, clammy sweat, with a loud shrilling scream.

Minerva and Iris ran to Lucinda's room. "Are you alright, darling?" Minerva asked calmly, as Iris caught the door before it slammed into the wall behind it.