Chapter 3: Meetings

Minerva and Iris finally woke up; it was already eleven in the morning.

"We should get ready." "We should go see Albus too. He wanted to meet with us all," Minerva said as she get up and went to pick up one of her robes.

Iris got up as well and they got ready for the day. They were a little confused on what Albus wanted to talk to them about, but they needed to remind themselves that it was Albus.

So they went to get Luce, and explained that Albus wanted to talk to them.

"I'm coming." Luce walked out of the portrait hole with Minerva and Iris. Everyone was either around hanging out in the school or on the grounds.

They walked down the moving staircases and past the Great Hall to Professor Dumbledore's office, well Albus', but same thing. Luce also had her noise-canceling headphones around her neck, just in case. She also uses them when she's over stimulated and of course when things get loud.

After saying the password and heading up the stone staircase of the Gargoyle, Luce sat down. Minerva had told her to stay there and wait for them, as they talked with Albus. But of course, before the door closed, she saw Albus wink at her. Sitting down, she opened her hand to find a Sherbet Lemon. Luce giggled and popped it into her mouth.

"Albus, is everything okay?! Why did you call us here, did something happen?" Minerva asked with worry in her voice. You could usually tell when both women worried because their Scottish accent showed a little.

Albus stood up and walked to his 'sisters' and put his hands on their shoulders. "Relax, Minerva. I will explain everything, but I want you both to listen to what I have to say before you speak," they nodded their heads and they all sat down. "Now. I saw you two have added a new member to your family, but I also saw how you guys reacted when you accidentally called her your daughter," he looked at them seeing if they were listening. "As you know I have a way with minds and I can see that you two wish it were true, and I can see that your little one wishes for it too. As far as I know, she never really had a good family. So, I was reading and came across a way that it could come true," he stood up and grabbed a book and handed it to the couple, then sat down and continued. "It's called a blood adoption. It's where you adopt her magically, which means she would share your blood and resemble you. It would be as if you gave birth to her," he finally finished and they looked at each other with tears in their eyes.

"Oh, my darling, it's what we always wanted!" Iris said, grabbing Minerva's hands tightly in hers.

"I know, my love. We should go and get her," Minerva said and they both got up. They thanked Albus and ran out the door, realizing that Luce wasn't there.

They looked at each other with worry, before realizing that the only place they knew she could be when she got bored was the Quidditch field. When they got there, they saw their little girl flying around with a red head girl. They smiled at each other at how cute they looked flying around.

Minutes before....Luce knew that this was going to take a while and she was already bored. However, she knew of one place she could actually go; the Quittage field. With that, she left quietly.

Luce got there and set her headphones and bag in one of the booths, on the ground. She then made it to the field with her broom, only to find someone there.

It was Ginny, throwing the Quaffle(ball used to score points) around to herself. Before Luce could say anything, Ginny spotted her and ran over. "Didn't think you liked Quittage, Malfoy."

"We've known each other barely, for not even two days." Luce countered, shaking her head.

Ginny laughed. "True. Care to play with me? You can't really play Quidditch all by yourself."