Chapter 16: Talk of Wedding Bells

It was the weekend which would carry on throughout the Summer Holiday(break). All the students went home and Luce, Ginny, Iris, and Minerva all headed back to headquarters. Draco went back to Malfoy manor for a couple days to spend time with Lucius and Narcissa. Dolores' contract had allowed her to stay til the end of the term.

When they got inside Headquarters, they were greeted by the rear of the Weasleys, Andromeda, Tonks, Remus, and Sirius.

Like usual, Molly gave all the children her usual motherly hug.

They got settled into their usual rooms and unpacked. A couple minutes later Molly called everyone down for dinner. During dinner, everyone was catching up on how everyone was doing and thanking Molly for dinner.

"How is the wedding coming along?"Iris asked. Everyone turned to face Remus and Sirius. To be honest, they have been wondering the same things.

"It's going well. We just have a couple more details to add in," Remus said, taking a sip of his drink.

Dinner was over and everyone headed separate ways. Luce and Ginny were in their room when they heard knocking at their door. "Come in," they said at the same time and both Sirius and Remus walked in.

"May we talk to you?" Sirius asked.

"Talk away," Luce responded, smiling.

"Someone has told us that your mums actually haven't had a real wedding. That they got married in a courthouse," Remus said, looking at Sirius to continue.

"So, we are thinking that we could have a double wedding. What do you think?" They were both smiling at the idea. Both Minerva and Iris felt like mothers to them, so they wanted to thank them for everything they did for them.

"Yes! Sirius, that's a wonderful idea." Luce sat up, grinning happily.

"When's the wedding?" Ginny sat up more.

"Next weekend." Remus answered.

"Can't wait. Where are you having it?" Luce questioned.

"Molly's letting us have it just outside the Burrow. Bill and Fleur plan to do the same, when they get married."

Ginny's face twisted slightly at the sound of Fluer's name being mentioned.

"Okay, that's lovely." Luce spoke again.

Sirius and Remus nodded before standing up again. "We'll leave you two to rest." Remus smiled and nodded once.

"Sleep well and thanks." Sirius smiled, closing the door quietly behind him and Remus.

Luce and Ginny laid back down, the moon's light just barely shining through the window, and under the blanket put their arms around each other.

It was the night before the wedding and everyone was sitting in the drawing room having evening tea. Sirius and Remus were both curled up next to each other and whispering.

"What are you two love birds whispering about?" Iris asked..

Iris's Question made them jump. "Uh-nothing," they said, both sounding suspicious.

"Are the two of you forgetting that we both taught the both of you during your seven years at Hogwarts and have somehow survived and dealt with you all. So I'm reminding you that I know when the two of you are up to something. Now, get to bed, the both of you. You both have a big day tomorrow," Minerva's voice was stern. Her presence in that moment was her teaching persona.

"And don't forget the detentions you had to spend with Minerva or I, I don't think you would want to go back to that, do you?" Iris asked, she also sounded like Minerva.