Chapter 19: Hidden Feelings

The weeks seemed to blur together, before the term had finally ended. Most students had left after breakfast on the train and it wouldn't be back till lunch.

This left Ginny, Draco, Harry, Hermione, and the other Weasley's who attended Hogwarts, waiting. Their lot were already outside messing around in the fallen snow. Luce, Draco, and Harry sat on the picnic tables and were the only ones watching the other's snowball fights.

The day so far seemed to be a cloudy one but whenever the sun peeked through, the snow would sparkle and reflect its light back towards the sky. Luckily for them, the wind was barely there and it wasn't freezing outside, so it made a wonderful setting.

After a short while, the group decided to head into Hogsmeade, as they had a few more hours before the train would arrive again.

The others raced ahead down the path to the Three Broomsticks, leaving Luce, Draco, Ginny, and Harry behind. The four of them didn't mind the peaceful quietness and the small winter scenery as they continued to walk at a calm pace.

Luce and Ginny walked in sync, next to the other the entirety of the walk and were always a few paces ahead of the boys. Draco and Harry on the other hand walked close to one another, but barely spoke a word and occasionally glanced at the other. This went on too, for most of their walk till Harry spoke up, breaking the almost, tensed silence between them. "You did good in your last match."

"Uh, thanks Potter." Draco nodded and the two kept walking in sync, close to one another.

"Say, why don't we do a practice together after break?" Draco spoke up and Harry turned his head to face him.

"Uh, why, we're in different Houses?."

"So I can give you pointers to make you better, Potter. I was the one who gave you the nerve to fly a broom in the first place." Draco put his hands in his pockets and looked straight forward, the silence between them slowly returning.

Harry remembered what Draco was talking about. The only reason he first flew one in the first place was to get Neville's Remembrall back; that was their first year at Hogwarts.

Harry was going to make a comment back, but didn't feel like he wanted to start arguing with Draco at the moment, when everything was going good right now. "Fine." Was all Harry said to agree and a more comfortable silence returned till they made it to the Three Broomsticks.

As the four of them walked in, they saw Neville and Luna sitting across from Ron and Hermione.

"Oh, they're here finally." Luce stated simply, adding her small smile.

"Hello Luna, Neville." Ginny waved to them, as she sat next to Hermione and Luce next to Ginny.

"Why haven't either of you left?" Harry asked as he was handed a Butterbeer.

"My father is working out of the house today so I'll be here till tomorrow morning." Luna explained.

"My Gran is visiting my parents in St. Mungos, but I'll be able to go later in the week to see them. Gran won't be here till the morning too." Neville replied, after Luna.

"Oh well-."

"So, what are you all doing for Christmas?" George interrupted, sitting down with Fred, who put the trays of food on the table.

"I'm going to my parents for Christmas, but I'll see you guys after that." Hermione usually spent half of all the Holidays with her muggle parents when she could and then the rest with the Weasley's at the Burrow.

Luna and Neville never took part in huge celebrations during the Holidays. Harry stayed with the Weasley's as much as he could. The Malfoy's, "Luce and I have to go to a Christmas Party with our parents." Draco said unimpressed.