4

"The fuck is she doing here?"

König immediately stands between me and Ghost. "Calm down," He holds a hand out protectively in front of me. "She's just helping me study," His voice is stern. He sounds commanding when he's confident, I giggle to myself. But at least he isn't telling Ghost how I got here, I silently thank him.

Ghost doesn't even acknowledge König, or anything he said, and proceeds to walk up closer to me. His eyes are piercing. My spine stands on its edge as Ghost closes the distance between us.

"Ghost," König's voice warns. This isn't going to be good, I think as I watch them size up each other. They stare in silence, as though they're arguing without words, while I stand behind König with no damned clue what to do. Ghost is outsized, but I doubt he's outmatched.

Ghost steps to the side, walking away from both me and the door slowly. "Get out," He demands coldly before heading to his side of the room. For a moment, I stare blankly – my throat swollen from the sudden intensity of the situation – but I gather myself before stiffly heading to the door. The general's words clawing in my head, "You like following orders, don't you Bunny?" I growl, Fuck him- Fuck them.

"Y/N," König calls out as I reach the doorway. I hesitate at his call, turning to face him. I still can't read him but his posture seems slightly more defeated than usual, almost similar to when it was announced that I won our dual, the memory of beating him makes me giddy. "Thanks uh- for the help and.. Sorry about Y'know..."

With a smile from my eyes, I nod before turning to leave. Suddenly aware of just how tired I actually was, I finally head to my dorm.

***

"Ugh," I groan as I enter the courtyard. My eyes are heavy from the little sleep I got and I find myself constantly yawning. I wanna go back to sleep, I yawn again. My walking is sluggish and for a short moment, I wonder if I'll get targeted because of it, but quickly decide I'm too tired to care. While the weak do get picked off quickly here, I'm not exactly weak – or at least, I know my way around a fight.

My ears pick up a familiar voice yelling, "C'mon speak up!" Hassan.. My body tightens from the recollection of yesterday. I don't even want to know what he plans to do if he catches me. Suddenly I am filled with anger, That cunt! I hate how he thinks he can fuck with me just because he has a gang and I'm a fucking loner.

"King?" Hassan scoffs, "More like Baby!" King..? My mind wonders for a moment before the realisation hits me, He means König...

"I said to leave Y/N alone," König speaks slightly louder but his voice is not at all confident. Shit, shit, shit. Hassan moves further into König's face.

Rushing towards them I push Hassan out of the way. I see read as he goes to speak, drawing a hidden knife from my thigh and placing it against his throat.

His eyes widen. "Y-You know being armed during non-combatant classes is against the rules," The cold blade seeps slightly into his throat as he speaks against it – his voice wavering. I stare into his eyes with complete hatred, a drop of blood elegantly falling down from the blade.

"Injuring- Let alone killing a recruit is strictly forbidden!" One of Hassan's dogs barks at me however, no one dares to move any closer to me. Even his dogs back off at the sight of my knife.

I narrow my eyes, "Wanna see who General Scar cares about more then? Do you reckon he'll pick the rules over his beloved bunny?" I speak as arrogance fills my voice, throwing the general's nickname in his face – something only a few can call him. I know perfectly well that the general will pick me, I'm his best asset.

The courtyard is dead silent. It feels as though my anger is radiating off my body, filling the area with such an intense stiffness that even I begin to wish for it to resolve. My eyes still stare narrowly into Hassan, my blade pressing slightly harder on his throat. 6 drops of blood is what I've counted. 6 glinting red drops.

He steps back, surrendering.

A singular applause echoes in the silence, "My, my." I deep voice speaks between the claps. I freeze. "There's my violent little rabbit~!" The general's voice resonates through my body with fear. I hear the click of his gun unbuttoning, "Need to let some anger out, eh?" 

A/N: I have currently written up until chapter 10 and have scheduled them to be released once a week <3