Chapter 10

Guys if you want to keep reading this book for free follow me here and on Instagram.

What the fuck I'm doing in his bed

What should I do? was the first question that came to mind. I don't even remember a bit about how I ended up in his bed or his house. Grace, it's not time to think about all this. I need to get out of here first. Yes, it's the first thing I need to do. I very slowly moved my hand and gently grabbed his hand. I very slowly took all the caution and moved his hand away from my waist. I kept holding my breath, doing my best not to wake him up. I gently placed his hand on his pillow and then slowly got out of bed. He was still deep in his sleep, with his face buried in his pillow. His toned torso was on display. I swallowed hard, looking at his toned muscles. Fuck!  Grace, what are you thinking? Stop ogling him and get out of here. My inner voice screamed, knocking some sense into me. I averted my eyes from him and tried to search my shirt. I couldn't find it anywhere. I don't have the whole day to find it. I need to be out of here before he wakes up. My gaze fell on his shirt. I grabbed it and threw it on myself. I found my cell phone and purse on the nightstand. I grabbed them hastily and stuffed them into my pockets. My fingers started to button the buttons on my way out of his room. My head was wobbling because of the hangover, but I kept holding myself. Just like that, I was about to bolt out of there. I was about to open the main door when my hand was grabbed in a tight grip, and before I knew it, my back was pressed against the wall. Both of my hands were pinned to either side of my head. Wasn't he sleeping a few minutes ago? My whole body went stiff when I saw who it was. 

He stood in front of me with his bed hair. His icy blue eyes looked down at me viciously. All my drowsiness vanished when I looked into his eyes. His icy blue eyes moved very slowly from my face to my neck and to my half-buttoned shirt. My cleavage and stomach were fully on display because I had managed to button up only a few buttons. The way his icy blue eyes were looking at my exposed skin made my heart beat fast. I tried to get my hands out of his hold, but he made his grip tight on them. My jaw clenched, and I glared at him in anger. He glared back at me. I could see storms of emotions rising in his icy-cold blue eyes. One of the prominent ones was hate. 

It was mutual. 

Suddenly I remembered what my dad said to me at dinner. The anger blazed even more in my eyes. I don't know how I ended up here, but now I want to be out of here. I don't want to see his face, nor do I want to be this close to him. I again tried to yank my hands out of his hold. He let go of my hands slowly out of his hold, and I tried to push him, but he kept pinning my body to the wall. His hands moved to the shirts and started to button them. His face was only a few inches away from mine. His warm breath fanned my neck. My fingers curled into fists. I wanted to stop him, but he shot me a deadly look. He even buttoned the collar button. 

I pushed him impatiently when he was done. I opened my few buttons until it showed my cleavage while looking straight into his eyes. His jaw clenched when I did that as if I cared. I opened the front door and walked out. I slammed it on my way out without bothering to look back. Not even a single word was exchanged between us, like always, all these years. I could feel his blazing, furry eyes on my back. He was making holes in my back with his intense gaze; it didn't bother me anymore. I just wanted to be out of here. I hailed a taxi and gave him the address. The entire ride back to my apartment I kept holding back my emotions. My head was bursting with unanswered questions. I just don't know how I ended up in his place. I pulled my hair back with both my hands, trying to suppress my headache. Once I was inside my home, I let my emotions take over. The first thing I did was remove his shirt. It smelled like him, and it was messing so much with my head. It was making me smell like him too. I hate it. I threw his shirt on the floor and walked to the bathroom. I want to get rid of it. I took a long shower, scrubbing myself. I only walked out when I was satisfied with not smelling like him anymore. The first thing I did after getting out of the shower was to call girls. 

"Hello," both of them said in their sleepy, groggy voices. It clearly states they were still in their beds. 

"Tell me how I ended up in Eric's bed," I asked straight away without beating around the bush. I was so wasted last night. The only thing I remember is getting out of the club with 

them.  

"What! Fuck!"  I heard two different replies, and both of them now sounded awake. I slumped on my bed. Their reactions told me they knew nothing about it. 

"We were all so wasted last night. I don't remember anything. I'm still at my one-night stand house," Aria groaned in her quiet voice. 

"Me too. I don't remember anything," Evelyn said, and then I heard her yawn. I was disturbing them first thing in the morning. 

"Hmm, we will talk on Monday," I said, but they still asked me a few questions, like if something happened, all before cutting the call. I told them I would talk to them on Monday because my head was hurting very badly. I slumped on my bed and massaged my head. It had started to throb very badly. Only sleep can make it go away. I changed into my pyjamas and was about to get into bed when my doorbell rang. 

"Now who is disturbing me on my Sundays?" I groaned and walked to the front door to open it. I was surprised when I saw who was at the door. 

"Grace" Sabrina again jumped on me, making me stubble on my steps. Lilly stood at the door with a warm smile on her face. My brows furrowed in confusion. 

"What are you both doing here?" 

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 67 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 28.
Vote, comment and share.