Chapter 50

"Now it won't fade even if you ice it."

He said it like a devil with an evil smirk on his lips. He pecked my lips before walking out with a smirk on his face. Leave me behind, fuming in anger. I felt like crying. He put all my efforts into the drain. That proud feeling disappeared into the air. I bit my lower lips in anger and turned around to see what he had done to me. My skin was darker than before, and not only that, but now his teeth were around it like a decoration. I hated it at first glance. I grabbed some ice from the glass and iced it. I winced when I put ice on my punched skin. I couldn't hold it for more than a full second. It stung too much. I threw the ice into the sink in frustration. I covered it with my hair and stomped out of there. I was so annoyed. I saw Fergus in the dining room, instructing the helpers to clean the table. I stomped towards him. 

"Fergus, can you call a taxi for me?" I asked him immediately, with that annoyed look on my face. He didn't question me about my sour mood, thankfully. 

"I'm afraid I can't do that," he said apologetically. I furrowed my brows when he said that. 

"What do you mean? I questioned him while still looking at him with furrowed brows. 

"Master Erick has instructed me that. You will come with him and leave with him only," he said with an apologetic look still on his face. My eyes widened in disbelief. Is he for real? He gave him such absurd orders. I bite my inner cheek in anger. Does he think I'm his slave, his rag doll to be played as he pleases? We are not even engaged, and he has already started to show his true colours. 

"Where is he? Take me to him now," I said in burning anger. I just want to kill him and then go to jail. He again led the way. We found him talking on a cell phone in a huge lounge. Nothing in this house was small. Everything was so extravagant. Fergus left without saying a word after a firm nod. I grind my teeth, looking at his back. He was busy talking on his cell phone without any care. I walked to him. I grabbed his cell phone and cut the call. 

"What the hell are you doing?" he said sternly and moved his hand forward to take his cellphone, but I hid it behind my back. His cold blue eyes looked at me more coldly. I glared back at him with the same coldness. 

"Did you instruct Fergus to not let me out of this house? I questioned him, looking straight into his cold blue eyes. 

"Yes, I did. Now give me back my cell phone. I was on an important call," he commanded in the last part, making my blood boil. 

"Call a taxi. I want to be out of this house now," I said, stubbornly refusing to give him back his cell phone. 

"You are going nowhere. Today your family is coming for dinner," he said sternly. 

"What!" I said in disbelief. Not believing his words. 

"Well, daddy dearest wanted to see the house his princess was going to live in after her marriage," he mocked, making me grind my teeth in anger. Only if he knew I'm not my princess, never was. I don't know why he wants to see this house—maybe to see how much he can bet on me. After all, his motive is to get the best out of this deal. 

"If they are coming to see your house, then why do you need me here? I don't want to do a family gathering. It's none of my business to be here and welcome them. You are on your own. I want to go back now," I said with the same sternness. I don't want to see my father's face. I don't think I will be able to handle seeing both my father and Erick in the same room. I will go insane until the end of the night. His jaw clenched when I said that. 

"Give me back my cell phone and go back to the bedroom because you are going nowhere until dinner is over," he said sternly, and once again he tried to snatch his cell phone from my hold. He tried to get it from me forcefully. He was getting on my nerves. Doing whatever he wants. First, he brought me here against my will, and now he is keeping me here against my will. Why was everything working against me? It was annoying me so much. I threw his cell phone on the floor in anger. It split into two parts with a loud, shattering sound. He pulled me into his hold and grabbed my chin, making me look at him. 

"Why the fuck did you do that?" he said with a clenched jaw. His blue eyes burned with anger. Tears started to well up in my eyes. 

"Stop commanding me. I'm not your slave. Just stop treating me like your rag doll!" I shouted with tears in my eyes. I wanted to get out of his hold, but he wouldn't let me go. I didn't want to give him the pleasure of seeing my tears. I wanted to run away from here. Far away from where I can reach. 

"I will do as I please with you. Don't you forget, I have bought you? So you will be my ragdoll, my slave, whatever pleases me whenever I want it," he said, looking into my eyes. His jaw clenched and unclenched in burning anger. A sorrowful tear slides down my cheek. My lips trembled as I tried to control the immense pain I felt. My heart hurts hearing his harsh words. This is what my life is going to be from now on. It made me feel so helpless. 

My life is his to do as he pleases.

Guys if you want to keep reading this book for free follow me here and on Instagram.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 107 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 63.
Vote, comment, and share.