Chapter 45

I so fucking hate this man to my guts!

I tried to get out of his hold, but his hand remained firmly placed on my waist. He is pinning me to my place on his lap. I was so annoyed with his forceful kiss. He always does this. I wanted to rub my swollen lips so bad. Once again, I found myself holding the waning threads of my running patience. I glared at him, and it made him smile in triumph. I hate him. I don't know where he is taking me. If I ask him, he won't even tell me. It would be just a waste of my energy. I chose to keep my mouth shut. I kept shifting uncomfortably in his lap every second to show how much I was hating this.

"Stop moving so much," he growled with a warning tone while pulling me closer to his hard chest. His hold went even more firm around me. I glared at him instead and shifted once again. As if I'm going to listen to him. He exhaled loudly. He took hold of my chin and made me look at him when I looked away in annoyance. He once again made me take a look at him.

"I won't repeat it again," he warned me, this time making me swallow hard. He once again slowly dragged his thump on my swollen lower lip, and it made my body go still. His eyes darkened once again, sending shivers down my spine. I wanted to look away, but his cold blue eyes kept holding me. His cold blue eyes were fixed on my lips, as if he wanted to connect them again with mine. That made a big lump rise up in my throat. I don't think I can survive another kiss. I know how rough he can be if he wants. His kisses were never too no-frills. His hands always found their way inside my top and one of the others he always left me wanting even more. He likes to possess me when he kisses me. He was still playing with my swollen lower lip when the car stopped. The driver announced we were there. I took a deep breath of relief and looked away. I wanted to get away from him, but instead, he pulled me out with him.

He took hold of my wrist before I could run away from him. He knows me very well. I tried yanking my hand out of his hold. Running away was my plan from the start, but I gasped when I saw where I was standing. I was standing in front of a huge, breathtaking mansion. It was five times bigger than my father's. Fountains, huge trees in the garden, and fairy lights on everything made it look so breathtaking. My legs moved on their own when he tugged at me. I kept looking around with mesmerised eyes. I don't know why, but this place looks so familiar, but I have never seen it before, nor have I ever been here. I kept looking all over the place with wide eyes. I found a huge door in front of us. A person who looked like a butler opened it for us. He welcomed us in. If it was breathtaking from outside, my breath stopped when I stepped inside. Everything was so magnificent and screamed luxury. I couldn't even blink my eyes while looking at the beauty of this house. I don't know his reason for bringing me here.

Are we here to meet someone?

"What is this place, and why are we here?" I found myself asking him while my eyes were still roaming all over the place. He halted and looked at me. Finally, my words caught his attention.

"This is the place where we are going to live after our marriage," he said, and those words made me come out of my daze. I blinked my eyes and suddenly this place didn't look as good as a second ago. I was standing in my prison. I was so distracted by the beauty of this house that I forgot how I was brought here. He resumed walking, but I didn't move from my place.

"I'm not moving in with you after marriage," I said in a firm tone to make a few things clear for him. It made him look at me with furrowed brows.

"I may have agreed to marry you to save my father's business, but that doesn't mean I have to stay with you," I said once again in a firm tone, looking straight into his eyes.

"Be my guest and keep staying in your bubble of delusion. I will make sure to burst it at the right time," he said, brushing away my words without even taking me seriously for a second. He resumed walking, and this time he made sure to pull me with him. I wanted to yank my hand out of his hold, but he kept his hold firm. I'm sure I will get a bruise on my hand from his hold. He took the stairs to the second floor, with me trailing behind him. He opened the first door.

"This is the room you will be staying with me in," he announced, taking off his blazer. The room was as spacious and breathtaking as the mansion. All the interiors were light blue. I didn't let my mind dwell on its beauty. After all, it was going to be my cage. I was going to be his sparrow in cage. Whom he is going to enjoy torture everyday. He discarded his blazer on the couch and was now undoing his cuffs to roll his shirt. I took a step back and he took hold of my hand.

"I'm serious," I said, yanking my hand out of his hold. I didn't like the way he brushed it away. I'm being serious. I rubbed my wrist, and now bruises had started to appear.

"Just because I will get married to you doesn't mean I have to stay with you," I said firmly once again, folding my hands over my chest. Even though this house was so pretty, I still refuse to stay here. He continued folding his sleeves to his elbow. Exposing his arms. I found my mouth going dry. I cleared my throat and looked away.

Why was he not saying anything?

"I will stay in my apartment, and it's final. You can stay wherever you want," I said when he still didn't open his mouth to say something. He looked at me for a second and then went back to doing what he was doing. I hate when he opens his cunning mouth but his silence was even more annoying. I had enough of this. I turned around to get out of this place. I didn't want to be here.

"You will be staying with me after the marriage, not in your apartment. Get that through your thick skull," he said firmly, making me stop in my tracks. I clenched my jaw in anger. Now he is talking.

"Be my guest and keep staying in your bubble of delusion. I will make sure to burst it at the right time." I threw his words on his face without even looking at him. I resumed walking to get the hell out of there. I had only taken two steps when I was hoisted in the air, and before I knew it, he threw me in the middle of the bed. I gasped when my body landed on a soft mattress. He circled the bet like a lion, with that predatory look in his eyes.

"You think I have brought you here to show the mansion," he said cunningly. A shiver ran down my spine. This time, he started to open the buttons on his shirt.

"I brought you here to punish you. You let other men touch what's mine."an evil smirk played on his lips. My eyes widened, and my heart started to beat fast

"You let him touch you twice."

Guys if you want to keep reading this book for free follow me here and on Instagram.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 101 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 57.
Vote, comment and share.