Chapter 46

"You let him touch you twice."

When his words registered with me, my heart started to beat even faster. That evil, predatory look in his eyes made my limbs go numb. Living in this house was no longer a concern; instead, escaping it now was. I know that possessive look in those cold blue eyes very well. 

"What are you doing?" I stuttered while looking at him. I moved a little back when he gave me an evil smirk. 

"Showing you who you belong to," he stated, making my breath hitch. I tried to move back, but he caught my leg, pulling me back into the middle of the bed. It made me lay down flat on my back. He didn't waste time and climbed up the bed. He straddled me with both legs on either side of my waist. A big lump formed in the base of my throat when I looked at our position. 

"Where do you think you are going?" he cunningly taunted me. He opened all the buttons until the end. My wide eyes moved all over his toned, ribbed chest. He didn't completely remove it. The shirt was hanging loosely on his shoulders. 

"Away from you. I don't want to be here," I said timidly, finding my voice back. I put my hands on his chest to push him away. He smirked angrily when I said that. My whole body went numb when he took hold of my wrists and pinned them above my head. His face was just a few inches away from mine. My eyes widened in surprise when he did that. His intoxicating scent invaded the air I was breathing. Making it difficult for me to breathe.

"No, so soon. We have so much to settle," he said while looking at me keenly. His lips brushed over mine. A shiver passed down my spine when he said that. His naked chest was touching mine in a way that even air couldn't pass between us. A shiver passed down my spine when he said that. I was not taking his warning seriously, but now my heart was cursing me. That determined look in his cold blue eyes was making sweet fear ruin fast in my body. It was enough to rush my adrenaline. He didn't even give me time to react. The very next second, he once again captured my swollen lips. His lips moved over mine roughly. Biting and sucking made my toes curl and dig into the mattress. I closed my eyes tightly, feeling the intensity of his kiss. I tried to yank my hands, but he wouldn't let them go. He firmly kept pressing my hands above my head with a vise grip on them. They became more and more numb with each passing second. His tongue moved on my lower lips, asking for entrance, but I kept pressing my lips together. He growled when I didn't let him. I bit his lower lip hard, not submitting to him. I was fighting with all the thinning resistance that was left in me. I was making things hard for him with all my left-over energy. I will not let him have his way with me. My determination was shaken the very next second by the devil himself. I gasped when I felt the thrust of his hips. It was just for a fraction of seconds, but it made my whole body tingle. He was hard. An electrifying sensation ran through my core and all over my body when he thrust again. My tightly closed eyes opened, and I once again gasped loudly. I felt him smirking over my lips before shoving his cunning tongue inside my mouth. 

"You are fighting a losing battle, love," he whispered over my lips in triumph. He was trying to possess me. His words and his actions are making me so crazy. I started fighting back, kissing him with the same intensity. I bit his lower lip hard until I could draw blood out of it. I will not let him win. We were both fighting for dominance. A moan resonated in the back of my throat when he sucked hard on my tongue. He growled over my lips when he heard that, making him take more charge of my mouth. No part of my mouth was left where his tongue didn't explore. He tasted every nook of my mouth, marking it as his. His chest glided over mine whenever he moved forward to claim more and more of my mouth. I could feel my chest getting tight with his actions. I was running out of breath. He was punishing me. Losing me hard and fast. My lungs were screaming for air. He was making me go crazy. He let go of my lips when I was on the verge of fainting. I opened my mouth and breathed loudly to fill my lungs. My chest rose and fell. He smirked, looking down at me. Blood seemed to be on his lower lip and mine too. His cunning tongue darted out and licked my lower lip until no trace of blood was left. Every time his tongue licked me, I pressed my tights together. I glared at him. I wanted to slap him and then cry, but I kept holding myself. My hands were still pinned above my head in his tight grip. 

"I hate you," I said breathlessly. My heart was running wild under my rib cage. My words only made him smirk more. 

"You will hate me more because we have just started," he said, causing me to have a mini-heart attack. My eyes broadened. What does he mean? He let go of my hands and removed his shirt, looking straight into my eyes. His hard chest and ribbed arms are completely naked now. My mouth went dry looking at the bulge in his bicep. The determination in his eyes was making my body go numb with this sweet fear. I want to run away and hide somewhere. Lock myself away where he can't find me. I knew it was not possible because of the way he was holding me. I pulled my numb hands away and turned my body to hide from his cunning gaze. I heard his dark chuckles when I did that. I hugged the pillow tightly, burying my face in the pillow. His warm breath fanned in my ear. 

"You think you can hide from me," he said darkly, and then I felt his callous fingers move my hair, exposing my back. I regret wearing a backless dress. The tip of his finger traced the outline of my spine. It made me hold the pillow more tightly. 

"There is no part of you that I have not claimed as mine," he said darkly, then pressed a long kiss on the sensitive skin of my back, making me bite on my swollen lower lip. He was stating the bitter truth. The past flashed in front of my eyes, making my heart skip a beat. My whole body started to burn in a fever, his words evoked. He rubbed the tip of his nose on my back, where he kissed. Tingles are all I felt all over my body. My breath hitched once again. I had not even filled my lungs properly and he was taking my breath away. I was holding the pillow as if my life depended on it. I felt so exposed and vulnerable when he said that. He knew my body like the back of his hand. His cold blue eyes were capable of seeing me naked even if I was covered from head to toe. 

"But I think you have forgotten who you belong to." His dark voice resonated in the silent room, making my heart beat in sweet fear. I had lost my ability to speak. 

"I'm going to claim you again and again until you remember only one thing in this world," he said darkly, taking a pause, and then I felt him pulling the zip of my dress, which was holding my dress together. He once again moved his mouth and breathed, making adrenaline rush through me.

"My name"  

Guys if you want to keep reading this book for free follow me here and on Instagram.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 101 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 57.
Vote, comment and share.