Sappire

Third person POV
There was a girl walking down the street was raggedy clothes. She had brown hair and brown eyes. Everybody that passed her ether gave her drity looks or looks of pity. But the thing is....she didn't care....or at least she didn't show it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sappire's POV
Home. A home is what everyone deserves. But reality says different. My name is sappire. Great name I know, for someone who lives on the streets and doesn't remember her parents. Note sarcasm. Everything I have, which ain't much, was given to me out of pity. Clothes mostly. Rarley someone would give 5 bucks just to let me get something from a corner store to eat. As I turned the corner I saw someone giving out of the daily newspaper. I picked one up and started to walk to my usual spot in town the alleyways. I sat down and read the job openings to see if there was a job worth wasting my time at for some money. I looked at the jobs but most of required a record. Did I mention I don't legally exist? I don't. The last job talked about a Pizzeria. "Job wanted: the night watch, watch over the animatronics over night on weekdays." I read the job description out loud. It didn't sound like a bad job but it will have to do. As I started to walk to address on the paper I heard thunder. I looked up and saw dark clouds. Then it rained. I wanted to scream in anger at the rain, but I was in public so I didn't. I just kept walking like I didn't have a place to be, unlike other people who started to run so they get to the place with out being downpoured. People looked at me just walking in the rain. I just walking like I didn't care, which I really didn't. When I got there it stopped raining but I knew more rain was coming. There was a man sitting outside on a chair reading the newspaper. "Umm excuse me.." I said quietly. He looked up and he had a concerned look on his face. "Is this Freddy fazbear's Pizzeria?" I asked. He nodded. "Are you here for the job?" He asked. I nodded. "Come inside." I followed him inside. We passed by the stage which has 3 animatronics. One was a blue bunny and had a electronic guitar. The middle one was a bear and had a microphone in his hands. The one on the left was a chicken and had a big cupcake in its hands. "Oh, these are the animatronics that your gonna look after." He pulled me into his office. He asked me questions about my self, one included if I'm homeless, which I replied with yes. "You can stay here. For now just wander around the place till midnight. That when your job starts."