Mangle

As usual again I'll watch kids come and go, occasionally helping the animatronics or the staff. The man, which I decided to call "boss man" gave me a ten dollar bill to go somewhere and get me something decent to eat. But he said to come right back. I was walking through the halls when I saw some kids playing with what looked like a animatronic that was in a very bad shape. They saw me and one of them said "stranger danger!" And they ran off. "Well that was easy..." I walked up to the animatronic and saw how badly damaged it was. "Can you speak?" I asked it. It made radio noises. Guess not. It then pointed to something on it exoskeleton. It was a tiny box. It looked at me and then back to the box. I think it wants me to fix something... I opened the box and saw wires everywhere. I connected a wire there.... and over there... reconnected a wire here and there. There, all fixed! For now I guess. "Now try." I told it. "The names mangle, normally people would just leave me like the way I was cuz im a 'take apart and rebuild' attraction. You are....?" It said sounding female. "Sappire, I have the night watch. So if if you wanting to see me I'll be up and around at night watching over you guys." I told mangle. It smiled. After that I sat around and waited for midnight to come. When it did I sat around and talked to the animatronics. "And this is kid's cove." Freddy said showing me the last place on the tour. This is the place were I met mangle. "Hey freddy? Is there any animatronics in there?" Before he could answer a voice said "look up." I looked up and screamed. Mangle screamed too and lost balance and fell from the ceiling. She fell on me and we were a laughing fit together, even Freddy was laughing at us. Though we weren't aware that a certain someone was watching me make friends with the animatronics. "Hiya sappire!" She said once we stopped laughing. We joined with the rest of the fazbear group (I had to carry mangle cuz she kept falling of the celling) and chatted till morning.