Night One

It was around nine in the afternoon when children for a birthday start to come in. I helped the staff pass out food and other stuff, but I didn't say much. People started to leave around midnight becuz it was against the rules for anybody to be here after hours. "Alright this is the camera room." He said showing me a small room that had a fan,a camera system, and a chair. After showing me how the system works he left to let me do my job, in a rush now that I think about it. I looked through the cameras, familiarizing myself on where the cameras are located at. I started with the stage, the animatronics were powered down. I looked through the others but when I got done I cheeked on them one more, I literally jumped at what I saw. Instead of facing the crowd area they were facing the camera. I put the system down cuz I didn't what the power to go out. I then herd noises come from the hall in front of me. I took my camera and saw that the one they call 'chica' has left the stage. "Oh god!" I screamed at the screen. I was panicking on the inside, I was starting to regret getting this job.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonnie's POV
After chica left I turned to Freddy. "Um Freddy I herd there's a new security guard." I said. I herd the faint sound of the camera moving. We looked at the camera. "Well go kill it." He said. "Freddy, I'm tired of killing with no purpose." I said. He sighed. "Can you at lest go see what it looks like?" He asked. I nodded and left.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sappire's POV
After a while I herd sounds come the hall again. I cheeked the stage and saw that Bonnie left. I was just hoping that the power doesnt go out. I looked up and saw a pair of eyes looking at me at the edge of the hallway. "OH GOD!!" I scream running around, but when I stopped I looked to see if it was still there it wasn't. Then the Bell told me it was six, my shift for the night was over. I left as fast as that man did.