The Mother And Her Children

I then left the boss's office to go to prize corner. Balloon boy, mangle, and the puppet were talking to each other. BB noticed me and did a signature move. "Hi." He said. It made me remember when I was still a human checking the cameras and hearing him say that. The others noticed that BB was looking at something else and looked towards me. "Um puppet? Can we talk in private?" BB and mangle looked at us with worry, but left anyway. "So you know how the gang left?" I started. She nodded. I never knew the puppets gender but something told me she was a girl. "Well before Freddy left he said for me to tell you its time to let go mother." Wait, he didn't say that last part. How did I know that? "My child, it was I who stuffed the murdered children in the suits so they won't suffer death. The child that possessed the Freddy costume was one of my own children." She said. How? How is she a animatronic then? "Child. I was once a mother, who lost her dear child to this place. I cried over losing my child, eventually I lost it and become what you see today." She said pointing to her self. "I'm able to control the animatronics like strings connected to puppets, hence my name." She then looked sad, I think she was going to go with her child in heaven. "You are right child, but before I go I will bestow a gift upon you." She then put one of her long fingers on my head and a bright light filled my sight. "I have bestowed a gift of controlling the animatronics, child. Goodbye." I herd her soft voice say. When I opened my eyes she was gone. I walked out, seeing BB and mangle talking to the boss. Mangle saw that I was done and walked towards me. "She's gone isn't she mother?" Since when did anyone call me mother? I freaking out, like someone I used to know. "Your our mother now since the puppet passed her powers to you." She explained. I herd the faint sound of crying. "You hear that?" I asked mangle. She listens for the crying too. She herd it too. We walked to the source of the sound. I noticed that we were walking towards the stage area.