Just A Fixer Upper

As I watched them go back to there places I felt a tab on my shoulder. I turned around and saw mangle holding a plate that had two slices of pizza on it. "At first I thought it was thunder, then I noticed it was you. Your hungry, right?" Asking if she used the word right. I nodded and took the plate. She then left to go back to kid's cove. As soon as I finished eating I asked the boss if I can go on a walk. He said yes. As I left I told the animatronics that i would be gone for a while. I started to walk and people gave my those 'looks'. I walked around town for what seemed like hours. When the sun was starting to set I started my walk back to the Pizzeria. On my way back I saw some cloth that was the same color as foxy. I remembered him having lots of holes in his suit. I stuffed as much as I could in my pockets and walked a little faster to the Pizzeria. When I got there I was nearly squeezed to death by all of the animatronics. "Where the lass been?" Foxy asked. "It was a long day without you!" Chica said. They kept asking and asking as I walked to the back stage room. "I just went on a walk. That's all. And foxy?" I said. "Yeah lass?" He asked when he heard his name. "My name is Sapphire and I found something you might like." He smiled that finally got my name. I pulled out the cloth and layed it on a table. "Your gonna fix me?" He asked. I nodded. Chica squealed in delight. "I'll go get the thread and needle!" She said running out. She came back seconds later with said objects. We then all picthed in to help foxy look more appealing to the eye. When we were done most of the holes were patched up because we only focused on the major ones. Then I cheeked my watch, 5:00 AM. After that I went to sleep because foxy said so. After they left I found a comfy spot on the couch and stayed there. But then I heard soft footstep. I turned around thinking it was mangle or bonnie, bit screamed when something cold and hard grabbed me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A\N: this story might not be a normal story, which is 30 chapters but instead 15. Consider that fnaf isn't a TV show or movie where I actually know how the characters talk and act. Maybe 20 if I get a good idea by someone or myself. Bye. *walks away with mangle*