The Lunar Republic

"I-*radio noise* fi-*radio noise*" I tried to speak. Apparently even threw my garbled mess of my voice mangle understood me. "She say she's fine." Mangle said. The boss nodded. Suddenly the power cut to the pizzeria. I herd rushed voices. "Hurry! Get her!" I herd, it sounded like a young male. "I'll keep lookout, go!" Another said, sounding female. I felt myself being picked up gently, then whoever it was started to run. "Turn her off before it starts yelling!" The same female voice said. What?! Wait! No! "*radio noise*!" Is all I ended up yelling, but I was trying yell out mangle's name. A switch on my back got flipped. The world went dark, sometimes I hate being an animatronic. "It's okay, your safe now." A soft voice told me, it was the last thing I heard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code. Code was dancing along my line of vision. A text appeared. "Do not be frightened, we are repairing you as we speak." It said. Where am I? Who's taken me? I'm scared! I don't like being in the dark! "It's alright, we can't tell you who we are or where we are just yet. Soon though, we are repairing your animatronic body." The text came back. I tried to access my systems and start them up, but I wasn't allowed access, accept one. My ears. Which surprisingly I had both of my ears back. Maybe they were telling the truth. "My names Samantha." The female voice from earlier said. "And im Cameron. The rest of the rebellion crew we be here shortly." The male voice from earlier said. I herd a door being opened. "Wow! A real animatronic from Freddy fazbear's!" Another voice said. "Now boys, she can think and reason just like us, so don't do anything that will upset her." Samantha said. Well they already kinda scare me already, so they didn't really have to try. They suddenly laughed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After taking the animatronic from the pizzeria we hooked her up to Cameron's computer.