A Better Set Of Friend Codes

A bunch of advanced code came up, meaning she's in there thinking. "Wow, look at that." I said. Cameron started to type. "Do not be frightened, we are repairing you as we speak." He typed. Real subtle Cameron. More text and code came as response. "Where am I? Who's taken me? I'm scared! I don't like being in the dark!" It said. Cameron then attached the last bit of its parts that we found during the robbery. During that time i typed in the computer. "It's alright, we can't tell you who we are or where we are just yet. Soon though, we are repairing your animatronic body." It then tried to access its systems but I blocked her from doing that. Not yet, she can't start up just yet. "Alright now." Cameron said sitting up. I then allowed her access to her hearing systems. "My names Samantha." I said. "And I'm Cameron. The rest of the rebellion crew we be here shortly." Cameron said. We spoke in soft whispers, to keep it peaceful and not come off as rude and demanding. The door opened, Mark and Billy walked in. "Wow! A really animatronic from Freddy fazbear's!" Mark said. "Now boys, she can think and reason just like us so don't do anything that will upset her." More text appeared, meaning she's responding. "Well they already kinda scare me already, so they didn't have to try." She said. Me and Cameron laughed while the boys felt offended.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire's POV
Ether I up to a computer or I'm voicing my thoughts without knowing it. "Alright. She's done tell her to start up." Cameron said. Upon hearing that I started my systems. A mechanical whirl came and went as I started up. I opened my eyes and saw four people, one girl and three boys. I already assumed that the girl was Samantha, cause she was the only girl in the room. I was curious yet cautious. These people, I got a bad vibe from them. "You alright?" They one that sounded like Cameron asked.