The Crying Child

We walked more and saw a child, a boy to be precise, crying in a corner in the stage area. Kill anyone that is here after hours, this is your time to be yourselves, not the servants they made you to be. A voice said. I looked to my left and saw mangle getting ready to scare the boy and kill him. I'm guessing with my powers I was able to stop her without saying anything. I couldn't do that to a young boy. "Child." I said. The boy looked up. "I didn't touch anything, promise! I just explored!" He explained. I just mangle was scaring him cause he was shaking. "Mangle calm down, its just a child. He dosnt know any better." Mangle went back to normal at the realization of what she was doing. The boy stop shaking and looked up at me, at me I didn't know why. "Hey I know you! You the new one, sapphire!" He said. Guess I was getting popular around here. "We're not going to harm you, but were gonna have to issue a punishment for you actions." I told him. He nodded. "Mangle get over here." She come next to me and I whispered in her ear. "We're going to do survive the night." I told her. I guess it was part of having the puppets powerd to know some of the stuff they did, songs, etc. She nodded and some music started from nowhere. They boy got giddy, thinking he was going to get a free concert. We had our backs to him as we waited for the song to begin. We turned quickly and started to sing. "Hey there! How you doing? Nice to meet you! Are you new in town?" I sang. I nodded my when I realized I never seen him in town before. "Don't think I've seen you before. It's great to see new faces around and if you like it, I can give a tour. Of our enchanted wonderland, new and improved without the doors!" I suddenly got next to him, kinda scaring scaring him a bit. Being a child he didn't much care about what we sang as long the song was catchy and upbeat. "There's not escape, but who would want to leave? It's a fantastical paradise and it's not make believe. I'm so glad to have another member of the band, your one of us now so let me take you by the hand!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: I've fixed some spelling errors in this chapter so you would know when someone is speaking\singing. Or and that voice is...I guess you can call it the puppets powers telling me what do till I know how everything works around here at Freddy's. They'll stop eventually.