What Is Happiness?

Pain. I felt nothing but pain. I forgot what happiness was. If I moved the pain got worse. I was able to make a painful moan. I opened my eyes a bit to see where I was. I managed to spot Freddy, but something was not right about him. Golden Freddy? I made a small gasp as boss man told me about rumurs of him. He herd it and turned around. "Oh good your awake now we can party." He said in a sick Freddy voice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mangle's POV
"We're is the lass?" Foxy said in frustration. We looked everywhere for sapphire. Yet its like she vanised. A scream rang out though the place. "Let's go!" Freddy said. They followed the sound but lost direction. They sighed in defeat. "Least we know she's still here." Bonnie said trying to lighten the mood.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire's POV
Horror, agony, pain, that was all I felt. He's trying to stuff me in a suit. Why didn't I see this coming? I didn't know. I thought I could trust them. He came to a bone and a new wave of pain came, making me scream. "Quiet!" He hissed in his Freddy voice. "Don't wanna spoil the surprise don't you?" Whispered with a smile. By now my feet and legs are in the suit. I screamed again so that the guys can find me and stop this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonnie's POV
We need to find her. She's like a sister to me. Never had one of those. As we sat at the same cross section another scream came from the left hallway. We all jumped up and followed the sound. We stopped at a door. We all jumped back when we realized something. This is were golden Freddy resides.