Vocal Problems

It said I had a missing wing, eye, ear, part of my leg, and fur. Not good. Not at all. I checked my battery, 30 percent. I can start charging by myself now. I unhooked the charge cable, but I couldn't physically take it off. I felt it being taken off seconds later.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mangle's POV
I was waiting next to sapphire. The boss had to deal with some paperwork on the animatronics he ordered. I herd a beep sound. I looked to left and saw the green light has gone off. Ether that meant she's charging on her own or she's complete charged. I took it off and her panel closed up to prevent dust from getting inside. The boss came and was about to say something but I shushed him. "She's sleeping." I told him. He then spoke in a quiet whisper. "The new animatronics are ready." He said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire's POV
Alright, fully charged. I'm ready to fire my systems up. One by one I start them going from inside out. I started with my ears, well ear. "She's sleeping." I herd mangle say. So my guess of mangle being the one to take care of me while I was down was correct. "The new animatronics are ready." I herd the boss say. The ones he told me about? The unicorn, and the one like me? I made a mechanical whirl noise as more or my systems started up, and when they did the noise stopped. My eyes, well eye opened. Somehow ware my other eye was surposed to be at a very small white dot was there. I saw mangle and boss man looking at me. "How are you sapphire? Felling okay?" The boss asks. I started up my voice box system, but got an error. I ignored it and tried to speak, only to sound like mangle when I first met her. All radio garbled sounds, but occasional worlds would come out. But not in crystal clarity, still able to understand though.