Leave It To The Lunar Republic

I blinked. It was something I found myself doing when I was shocked of confused. They asked me to join there group. Well they have been treating me as if I was still a person, and I liked that. "Yes! I will! I'm so happy I wanna sing!" I suddenly said, startling them. The clapped that they had a new member in there group, especially an animatronic. Samantha pulled up her phone, scrolling through her list of songs. "Which one?" She said showing me her phone. It been a while since I been near a phone so I had to remind myself that I had to be gentle when touching the screen. I scrolled through a few songs till I recognized a certain song. "This one." I said pointing to it. She grinned in understanding. The song started with its drums. "I know you see, somehow the world will change for me. And be so wonderful." I said. I sounded truly happy when I sang, cause I was. "Live life, breath air. I know somehow were going to get there. And feel so wonderful." Everyone smiled, I think my happiness is spreading. "I will make you change your mind. These things happen all the time. And it's all real. I'm telling you just how I feel." The drum started and i didn't miss a beat. Cause it was my favorite part of the song. "So wake up the members of my nation, it's your time to be. There's no chance unless you take one, and the time to see the brighter side of every situation. Some things are meant to be. So give me your best and leave the rest to me." Its been a long time I smiled. I finally had a family who cared for me. But there was this thing at the back of my mind telling me something has gone wrong..... I ignored it for now. "I know it's time, to raise the hand that draws the line. And be so wonderful." I slowly got up and pretended that I was singing with a microphone. I was really happy. "Golden sunshine. I know somehow it's gonna be mine. And feel so wonderful." One by one we started to dance in the kitchen, not caring just enjoying this moment of life. "Show me what you can become. There's a dream in everyone. It's all for real. I'm telling you just how I feel."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: if your wondering why I put the video, cause I can. If you know the show.......
Freddie=Cameron
Sam= Samantha
Billy=........well billy is actually from another show called knight Rider
Carly=Sapphire