Inside Myself

Mangle's POV
I ran as fast as my mess of parts could let me towards sapphire. The way I see it, sapphire was innocent. She just followed the rules. Then the boys mother attacked her. She couldn't fight back much because of her battery level, I could tell it was low. I layed next to her. I looked towards the boss, who was sad and angry that this happened to sapphire. "Go deal with the police, I'll try to get her to the stage." I said. He nodded and left. I used all of my limbs and picked up as gentle as I could. Before I could start moving the boss came took her from me. "I got it from here, common let's get her to the power port on the stage." He said. I nodded and followed. We got on the stage and placed her gently down in a natural position. He took out the charge plug and put it in her charging port that was on her back between her wings. The light on the charging port turned green meaning that sapphire allowed the charge to enter her system. Then it blinked on and off, meaning the charging has started. We looked at the start she was in, missing a wing, eye, ear, part of her leg, some of her fur on her tail and side hair. "Now, all we can do is wait." He said. I nodded.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire's POV
Darkness. Darkness was all I saw. Then a battery thing came up. "Allow charge manual charge?" It asked. Sure, why not? It then changed to a green battery that filled up then started over and repeated. Since I had a constant flow of electricity I accessed my self diagnostics. I let the program run through my system. I felt weak, and helpless. Where was mangle? Was she helping me? Was she the one that put in the manual charge? I was too weak to start up my programs that allows me to move, see and talk. So I couldn't know who did it. My diagnostics came back with the results.