We Got A Keeper!

I left to go to the stage were I saw the animatronics looking at me. "Will you be our friend?" Chica asked. I smiled and nodded. Though I still had the feeling that I had to watch them for awhile in case they tried to pull a fast one on me. They got excited. They got off stage and introduce themselves. "Hi my name is toy bonnie, but please just call me bonnie." The blue bonnie said. "Okay." I said. "I'm chica. Also a toy animatronic. Were all toy animatronics." The chicken said. "Nice to meet you." I said. "I'm Freddy miss.." He trailed off not knowing my name. "Sapphire, the homeless...." I thought to my self before before shaking my head. "Sapphire." I said. "I'm Freddy miss Sapphire. You probably know about us, why not tell us a bit about yourself?" He asked. "Should I really tell them? They could use that against me to kill me. Oh well." We sat at one of the tables and I talked about my self. "So how did you get this job?" Chica asked. I told them how I was homeless and I saw an add for the Pizzeria and the guy said I can stay here if I want. "We got a keeper!" Chica said hugging me. She let go and I yawned. I cheaked my watch. It was 5:12 AM. I told them that my shift was almost over and speed things up a bit. "Why were you scared of us last night?" Bonnie asked. "The way bonnie looked at me. It scared me, I mean you would be scared too if all you saw was a pair of eyes stalking you." I said laughing. Then I yawned again. I knew I was sleepy but something told me not to sleep, not yet. They agreed, they seemed to have noticed how scary they looked when they done that cuz they looked at each other before laughing with me. My ten minute alarm went off on my watch. I looked at it and it said 5:50 AM on it. "Last question guys." I warned them. It was Freddy's turn to ask a question. "Umm okay, let's see. Do you know about the other animatronics that are here?" He said after coming up with a question. "I know there's foxy, mangle (poor her), and a few others." The Bell rang meaning it was time for them to go on stage.