Ye Foxy The Name

The next day i woke to two voices arguring. I slowly got up to see what all the comotion is about i walked to the stage arera and saw bonnie and chica arguring. Bonnie took chica's bib and put it on. "Cockadoodle doo. Im chica and i make so much in the kitchen. And i eat bread crumps even though i can't eat." He said acting like chica. Freddy walked in like he was woken up by the same sorce and aske me what was going on. "I wish i knew." I told him. He looked at what i was lookin at and frowned. "Thats not true!" She yelled. "You think your all scary when your mad but your not cuz look at you! rosy red cheeks, eyelashes, and dare i say it your cotton candy blue!!" She said. Bonnie gasped offended. As they kept going i zooned out and i think freddy did too. When i came back bonnie's eyes wernt there but a small white dot. "Okay a eyeless bonnie....i think its time to go now...." I thought to myself in horror. I went in front of bonnie. "okay...thats enough!" I said hoping that would have snapped bonnie out of his death stare. He kept coming at chica and threw me aside. Chica came to help me up. Once she did we made a run for it. He chased us all around the pizzaria. We passed the parts and service room and i swore i heard something move in there. I shrugged it off and kept running for my life. We hit one of those dead end areas and we turned around. Bonnie came at us very slowly. He raised his hand and i closed my eyes and waited for death to come, only it didnt come. "Lass are you okay?" I head someone say. I opened my eys and saw a fox looking animatronic with a hook for his right hand and his left was waiting to help me up. I took his hand and he helped me and chica up. I looked around and saw bonnie on the floor with his back plannel open. "What did you do to him?" I asked. "Ive turned the lad off. Isnt it obvious?" He said. "Ye name is foxy the pirate lass, ye are?" The six o'clock bell rang before i even go the chance to answer.