Theory's

I was able to hear knife guy mumble something about a plan. I didn't really care, cuz if he put the Freddy head on it means he has a level of fear about us. I went to kid's cove with mangle. "So mangle?" I asked. "Yeah?" She asked. "Do you even know why you guys kill the night guard?" I asked honestly. "To be honest I learned to just roll with it." She said. "Might wanna ask the fazbear gang." She insisted. I nodded. "Well goodnight mangle." I said walking out to go find the gang. She waved. I found the gang doing there own stuff sitting on the stage. Including foxy. "Hey guys?" I started. They looked at me. "Is there something wrong?" Chica asks. "Nothing's wrong. It's just I have a major question." I said quickly. "What is it?" Freddy asked. "Why do you guys try to kill the night guard?" I asked. They gasped at the fact that I would ask a question like that. They looked at each other trying to decide if they should tell me. After a while they nodded. "You know about the missing children incident?" Bonnie asked. I nodded. "Five children went missing. No body's were found." I said remembering what I saw on the newspaper. "We were the missing children. Each on us was lured into the back and killed then stuffed into the suits by the murder." Freddy says looking down. "At the time we thought it was the night guard." Chica adds. "So we go after them. We never found the guy that killed us." Bonnie finishes. "Aye we never did but we never gave up." Foxy said. A thought came to me mind. "Isn't golden Freddy suit spring locked? You know to make it wearable?" They nodded. "We saw him get into it but not come out." Bonnie said. "So we figured that when we weren't looking he slipped away leaving the suit." Chica said. "But the suit was so old that if any sudden moments would kill the person inside." Freddy said. It made sense now. The reason they never saw him leave is because he didn't. The spring locks went back into place killing him and he haunted the suit, just like the children did. I explained my theory to them. "That makes sense." Foxy said. "So when we came for you, we took him apart." Bonnie said. They came to realize what happened.