Goodbye

A golden light came around them. "What's going on?" I asked using a wing to block the strong light. "We can rest in peace now." Chica said happily. She took her bib off and put it around my neck. "Goodbye sapphire. Take care!" And with that the soul, that looked like a child, floated into the heavens above. The animatronic fell to the floor. I had a feeling that without the children to control it they won't work. Foxy looked at me. "Lest I won't be sent to Davy Jones locker." He said with a pirate accent. "Foxy, I know you didn't cause the bite of 87. It fredbear, aka golden Freddy." I said. I remembered that when Goldie was stuffing me he told that he was the cause. Mostly because he thought I wouldn't survie being stuffed in a suit. He took his eye patch and put it on me. "I know. Thank you for not blaming me. Goodbye. Take of the place will you?" He said. I nodded. The spirit left the animatronic, making it fall to the floor. It was just bonnie and Freddy left. Bonnie came up and took his bowtie and put around on of my ears. "You were like a little sister to me. A sister that I could never have." He said while doing that stroking motion like he did when they saved me from dieing. "You were like a big brother to me." I said. I would cry if could, but sadly I couldn't. But it didn't stop me from doing a crying face. "Goodbye." He sad leaving the animatronic. It fell like the rest. Freddy put his hat on top of my head. "You were like a daughter to me." He says. "Please." Begged Freddy. "Do entertain the children for us please?" He said. "Yes I will." I said behind sobs. Even though I wasn't really crying, I made it sound like it. "And tell puppet its okay to let go now. Goodbye." He said and he left. I had no idea what he ment by 'letting go'. Maybe to rest in peace like they did. Freddy's hat, bonnie's bowtie, chica's bib, foxy's eye patch. I will cherish them. I went to find mangle. "Mangle! Mangle." I called. "In here." I herd her say In prize corner. I walked in and saw the puppet putting on a show, with mangle as the audience. I joined her, thinking the news could wait just a bit.